Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official sports Betting/Trading Thread

Diaper Guest

Like to play sit&go tables on Party poker and @ work when I do nights.
    No expert, but I have my moments when I'm not too stoned!

Blurry, once you start you'll be hooked! The guys @ work were playing long before I joined, and I used to sit out for a long time. I haven't stopped since the night I first sat in!
    Last edited by Diaper; 09-08-07 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    OK maybe we could have this as a sticky ??
    Job done.

Thanks

ok peeps its the first full weekend on the footie coupon so heres my advice for today

long odds acca

bolton, blackburn,west brom, kilmarnock and dunfermline. best of the bigger prices for me.

these are my best bets

sheff u, charlton,forest,bradford,mk dons, peterboro,hibs,dundee(you just knew i was gonna say that!!lol) raith and dumbarton i expect all to win today so ill be backing a few of em in singles,doubles and trebles.

with being the first weekend down south ill also be having a couple of 1 quid accas on 4 draws. take your pick from the matches, usually a good load of draws early season as new players gel and teams get into it. so ill be pickiing out four draws a line. worth a quid as any line of 4 draws will return 100 quids minimum.

for anyone who likes the horses srtimino in the 4.00 at newmarket will take some beating me thinks ao ill be backing that and having a double on the w haggas pair wise son in the 2.30 redcar and kings apostle in the 2.20 at ascot. a double on tose two and a treble on the three.

happy punting

Thanks

Well, I guess I'll throw a little american flavor at this board

The NFL season starts this coming Thursday and the NE Patriots are definately the team to bet on as a future to win it all. For those of you that aren't very familiar with American football, the NE Patriots are as close to a dynasty as you get around here and they signed a bunch of new players this offseason to help them out again...the clear favorites, on paper anyway, to anyone who follows football.

I've got a 100 on them to win the Super Bowl and 100 on the NO Saints (one team from the AFC and one from the NFC), but the Saints bet was mostly because I'm a huge fan. The NFC looks pretty up for grabs between a few teams.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

The NFL season starts this coming Thursday and the NE Patriots are definately the team to bet on as a future to win it all. For those of you that aren't very familiar with American football, the NE Patriots are as close to a dynasty as you get around here and they signed a bunch of new players this offseason to help them out again...the clear favorites, on paper anyway, to anyone who follows football.

I've got a 100 on them to win the Super Bowl and 100 on the NO Saints (one team from the AFC and one from the NFC), but the Saints bet was mostly because I'm a huge fan. The NFC looks pretty up for grabs between a few teams.
    nice bit of info there urkel, who would you say were the best longshots as it were? and what price did you get on ne patriots?

on another note, 3 coupons up in a week and a cheeky tenner on arsenal to win 3-1 yesterday at 9's. had a 6 team acca up on saturdat too, liverpool west brom torquay dundee peterboro and coventry scored twice in the last ten minutes to win me £198.

3 coupons in a week is more than i had up the whole of last year i think!!!

carry-on!!

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

Interesting, I follow the NFL a lot I agree the Patriots are always in the mix so they should be favorites I guess but what about Indy ? I heard the Cowboys were also a nice outside bet ?
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 04-09-07 at 12:50 AM.

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kv1893 View Post
    nice bit of info there urkel, who would you say were the best longshots as it were? and what price did you get on ne patriots?

on another note, 3 coupons up in a week and a cheeky tenner on arsenal to win 3-1 yesterday at 9's. had a 6 team acca up on saturdat too, liverpool west brom torquay dundee peterboro and coventry scored twice in the last ten minutes to win me £198.

3 coupons in a week is more than i had up the whole of last year i think!!!

carry-on!!
    Mate you could have had 14-1 on 3-1 Arsenal on betfair !! Nice win but you'd win more on there, accas are OK for using Bookies but honestly get a Betfair account, all these scorelines your backing you would get 20-30% better odds ..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    Mate you could have had 14-1 on 3-1 Arsenal on betfair !! Nice win but you'd win more on there, accas are OK for using Bookies but honestly get a Betfair account, all these scorelines your backing you would get 20-30% better odds ..

fuck me 14-1. ah well nevermind. thing is blurry i dont use internet sites cause when i was a bit younger i managed to piss 4 grand up the wall on the horses in a few month through blue sq and a few others. took me a while to sort myself out after that!!lol!! so now i just like to go into the bookies for my coupons. only put correct score and first scorers on ocassionally for a bit of added interest in a match ill be watching. cheers for the tip though mate.

on another note if anyone bets on horses then i have a little info on a horse called yorkshire blue. a mate of mine met stable hands from its stable on holiday 2 years ago. he was told that if yorkshire blue is being backed in a race then get on it because it will likely win. if its drifting its not going to try(crooked i know)!! they find races for it to lower its mark to get it into easy races of good marks. ive backed the horse 6 times since getting this info and not punted it on loads of occasions. of the 6 times, it came first 5 times and in the places at 8's(backed down from 20's). when not backed its finished 8th, 9th last whatever but not in the frame. it won 2 days ago at hamilton when well backed into 11/8 fav. now its best track and ground is hamilton over 6f or 5f but is best at 6f. so keep an eye out for it later on. especially now as that was its first win of the year and i would expect it to try in a few more before the seasons out.

blurry-vision Guest

Thumbs up

fuck me 14-1. ah well nevermind. thing is blurry i dont use internet sites cause when i was a bit younger i managed to piss 4 grand up the wall on the horses in a few month through blue sq and a few others. took me a while to sort myself out after that!!lol!! so now i just like to go into the bookies for my coupons. only put correct score and first scorers on ocassionally for a bit of added interest in a match ill be watching. cheers for the tip though mate.

on another note if anyone bets on horses then i have a little info on a horse called yorkshire blue. a mate of mine met stable hands from its stable on holiday 2 years ago. he was told that if yorkshire blue is being backed in a race then get on it because it will likely win. if its drifting its not going to try(crooked i know)!! they find races for it to lower its mark to get it into easy races of good marks. ive backed the horse 6 times since getting this info and not punted it on loads of occasions. of the 6 times, it came first 5 times and in the places at 8's(backed down from 20's). when not backed its finished 8th, 9th last whatever but not in the frame. it won 2 days ago at hamilton when well backed into 11/8 fav. now its best track and ground is hamilton over 6f or 5f but is best at 6f. so keep an eye out for it later on. especially now as that was its first win of the year and i would expect it to try in a few more before the seasons out.
    Yeah probably best stick to coupons if you've lost a chunk in the past Betfair, its just the scorelines are poor value but it can be easier to lose money online as it never seems as real as real cash !!

Yorkshire Blue eh ? Yeah I know of that horse, low level type, I'll be keeping an eye out and I'll have a bit on if its a positive in the betting markets, cheers for the heads up mate !

Thanks

doesnt need to be a sticky really does it??

after all as long as we are posting in it the thread remains alive.

ill start. my best football tip for this season.

dundee to win scottish first division. i got on at 7's a couple of weeks ago, is generally into 5's now and WILL shorten again after dundee beat queen of the south at home this weekend. get on peeps.

also thinking of backing man city in the premiership WITHOUT arsenal, livepool, man u and chelsea at 33/1. good price that. city have signed some good players this summer and if they gel quick no reason why they cant finish top eight
    anyone get on these?? was having a look at the odds now.

dundee now 2-1. will be 7/4 or shorter if they win this weekend.

man city without the top four are now 4/1 and im sitting on a nice little 33/1 ticket

also got arsenal at 11/1 at the start of the season - into 2's now. still early but could be a good season

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast