Thread: Cannabis cup in denver co on 420

Thanks

Default Cannabis cup in denver co on 420

I got my ticket i was wondering is anyone on here planing on going. I cant wait to sample all of the tasty buds.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gxkon For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (26-02-13)

Hillbilly Guest

I would really like to but don't think I can pull it off this year

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

gxkon (23-02-13)

with my katana amongst my plants, when the time is right they WILL be cut
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,175 Times

Going to try, but I may be saving to hit all the medi/cannabis cups next year. I do want to see Cypress with the VIP pass
    "The greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."- Thomas Jefferson
    Afghan, God Bud, Northern Light Blue Auto: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(dwc-and-coco)

Thanks

Default Re: Cannabis cup in denver co on 420

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.GreenThumb420 View Post
    Going to try, but I may be saving to hit all the medi/cannabis cups next year. I do want to see Cypress with the VIP pass
    Yeah i seen that with the vip pass it should be a tight show. I just got the basic one day pass though. Hopefully they will be walking around. I have always wanted to go to cannabis cup and enter my own strain once im a fire grower. Ima name my strain yeasty tampon, or something nasty like that. People are going to trip when they see that in high times.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gxkon View Post
    Yeah i seen that with the vip pass it should be a tight show. I just got the basic one day pass though. Hopefully they will be walking around. I have always wanted to go to cannabis cup and enter my own strain once im a fire grower. Ima name my strain yeasty tampon, or something nasty like that. People are going to trip when they see that in high times.
    Thats another reason, I dont want to go until I can enter my own, and that should be next year

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.GreenThumb420 For This Useful Post:

gxkon (27-02-13)

Thanks

Default Re: Cannabis cup in denver co on 420

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.GreenThumb420 View Post
    Thats another reason, I dont want to go until I can enter my own, and that should be next year
    I hear that. When you do good luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gxkon View Post
    I hear that. When you do good luck.
    Thank you. You as well, there are plenty of strains/crosses to be made

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.GreenThumb420 For This Useful Post:

gxkon (27-02-13)