hi all just another small post about my missus and our fight to get her on sativex on prescription,if you have read some of my posts about this you will no that the pain clinic were being as slow as a dead thing,i had rang them 9 fucking times! ,only to be told to leave another message which they can ignore!today i got my favorite mad aunty on the case,even big men quiver when aunty joe shouts!bless shes old but fuck me she can get people to do anything!she spent 45 minutes on the phone to the pain clinic,got an appointment march 11th to see the pain clinic senior consultant.i have done my homework and intend to get sativex on prescription,even if by then i got my own iso oil,i want them to prescribe sativex because even yhough it has its faults,it is a cannabis based medicine,the more we get it used in the mainstream as medicine the better how else will it ever make its way to the general public if noone can get it!so in my own stubborn (some would argue bullheaded )way i wont give up until every avenue of appeal has been taken.also we discovered today(on her 57th birthday)that her skin cancer is back,cant wait to make the rick simpson oil and get fucking rid for good,not only of the cancer,but the useless doctors,clinics and batterys of useless tests,operations and all!we really want to be able to stop taking the opiates as they are doing more and more harm every time she takes them,sickness no sleep and unable to manage even basic things on a dose that would drop an elephant!how can sativex be any worse?so ill post about any results,be they good or bad,i aint giving up till someone listens!even if i have to take my mad aunty jo and set her on his arse!!!!