Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: 1st grow busted

Thanks

To be honest if your ordering on ebay always check feedback and only order from a well known seller with 100% feedback, most good sellers send in plain black packaging (and state it in the listing) but some don"t so you gotta be really careful, also its best to send to another address in plain packaging like your mums nans ect, it could have been your mate opening his mouth or maybe the postman seen something he shouldn"t have and opened his mouth, its always best to grow on your self with only you knowing, because you cant control other peoples mouths, also if going to an hydro shop local be careful as police sit nearby in unmarked cars and follow you back.

Thanks

Well I've been in hydro shop recently(went using public transport to city that's 40km away), but haven't bought anything as they were out of stock of items that I wanted. So decided to buy most of stuff from eBay. Used Charlies, hydrophonicfans which have loads of positive feedback and tent was bought from Greens. All came in plain packages, so hopefully everything should be fine. No damage in packaging, all sealed, nothing on the boxes that could identify what's inside. Just one thing, that one delivery man said, I have loads of deliveries coming in to my house in the past few days. All deliveries came through same courier and one more piece are coming because seller forgot to include it to the order. All stuff was sent straight to my house.

Thanks

You have to remember when ordering to your own address is that if your not in sometimes postman lets you neighbours save them depending if its singned for or not i always order to a relatives address in plain packaging and i trust them that they wont open my parcels.

Thanks

I know that, I usually buy loads of stuff online, I can read reviews about items that I buy and I don't need to wonder around town looking for them. Good thing is that all recent deliveries were signed for and tracked online, so I knew when items will be at my house. Last bit will arrive next week and then not going to order anything.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9