Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anxiety problems

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

I think smoking is very habitual.
    But if it causes you panic attacks then you can't love smoking it. I don't like smoking much these days as I get older, but I still smoke a few Js a day. It is stupid, but so am I.

Also, you should not be having cold turkey with weed. At least chuck in a bit of rice and curry sauce and have yourself a warm biryani.

I'm gonna sing the op a song to cheer him, her up.... Cough.. Cough.. Ahem..

If you think your life's a joke, because you eat the munch when you toke...
    Don't worry..... Be flabby. (Don't worry be flabby).

If you up the petrol station, crisps chocolate and a box of sensations...
    Don't worry... Be flabby...

Doooooo,,, oooooooooo, ooooooo, o o o, o o o o o o oooooooooo..... (Ba bum bum buuumm)
    Oooo ooo oo o oo ooo oooooooooohhh..
    Oo o o oo ooooooo... (Dont worry be flabby).

Thankyou.

Mrs Willy.

Ha ha , I love his shit.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (04-04-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Stephen King once wrote something like "age takes your hair and your jumpshot..actually it takes a lot more than that". Seems to me at 50 i get anxiety and so does pretty much everyone I know this age..didn't have it when I was 30..didn't know what it was at 30. Grow your own and find a strain that agrees with your aging mind.

Thanks

I find that when i am anxious there is usually a reason for it. I might not realize it at the moment and half the battle is pin pointing why i am anxious. Once i have identified why i am anxious then i can at least relax in knowing what is causing it. If for example im having issues at work or my bithday is coming up or something like that, but without me realizing it was making me anxious. Once ive realized then i can rationalize why i am anxious and ask myself if i have a reason to be anxious, if i do then sure i can just have to put up with it and try to put my mind off it by getting on with other stuff. If there isnt a good reason for it and im just over thinking it all or just allowing my feelings to get the best of me then i can try and work on that. But just not know for me, why i am anxious leads me to get more anxious and then it can lead in to a bit of an attack. Most of the time i anxious for very valid reason and once i realize why i am anxious it sort of takes the kick out of it. I can go... oh yea i have a X at work and this is why i am going crazy or have X meet up with new people and i am over thinking it. hope it helps.

tl;dr once you realize why you might be anxious can deal with it and nothing wrong with being anxious is just being anxious for no reason and being anxious for being anxious that creates the panic attacks, well in my opinion.

spiritual uk Guest

if you are depressed,you are worrying about the past.If you are anxious ,you are thinking too much about the future.You will only be at peace when you live only in the moment.Time is Now,the most accurate watch in the world.

Using certain strains of cannabis can amplify any feelings you may have.So if you are anxious,using cannabis can make things more intense.The issue is brain chemistry,and how you have evolved to even think about the future.

My advice would be to start meditation,quit the weed for a while,and learn to live in the here and now,being content and happy.All you need is LOVE ,to love in any way shape or form.

i wish you all the best ,and if you need spiritual guidance ,you are welcome to send me a private message.

Namaste

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritual uk For This Useful Post:

Marley66 (24-06-13), Mr.UnclePen (24-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,034 Times

I feel for you m8 my first panic attack was at 30 as well and not that long ago about 14 months ago and when I was smoking weed i lost my house ,my missus and basically feeling shit ! and started hallucinating and thinking crazy stuff, death ,meaning of life ,where we come from etc etc lol REALLY FREAKY !! But really not weeds fault I'm getting older and starting to question my own mortality bit of a mid life crisis lol and doesn't help if your tripping !
    Bad thing is when I'm smoking I sometimes fear I'm going to get that same feeling that puts a whole downer on my stone but you've just got to tell yourself its not real and will go away soon take a few deep breaths and gone breathing exercises are really good in this situation and is worth looking up
    My first Grow -https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tealth-Drawers -Finnished Was updated daily and loads of pics

2nd Grow - Blue Mystic - 600w HPS Cupboard Groom https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...as-Blue-Mistic Finnished

3rd & 4th GrowFruit Spirit & Dinachem https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-(fem)-in-Soil

5th Grow Pineapple Kush & Somango XL (Current) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Seeds-in-Soil

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by spiritual uk View Post
    if you are depressed,you are worrying about the past.If you are anxious ,you are thinking too much about the future.You will only be at peace when you live only in the moment.Time is Now,the most accurate watch in the world.

Using certain strains of cannabis can amplify any feelings you may have.So if you are anxious,using cannabis can make things more intense.The issue is brain chemistry,and how you have evolved to even think about the future.

My advice would be to start meditation,quit the weed for a while,and learn to live in the here and now,being content and happy.All you need is LOVE ,to love in any way shape or form.

i wish you all the best ,and if you need spiritual guidance ,you are welcome to send me a private message.

Namaste
    I have definitely been depressed while I wasn't thinking about the past. Just sayin

Cuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebighorn View Post
    I have definitely been depressed while I wasn't thinking about the past. Just sayin
    And me, I worry about the future and that makes me depressed at times. Although saying that, my heads in quite a good place right now.

©Dr. Scrogger

spiritual uk Guest

that is what i wrote "if you are depressed,you are worrying about the past.If you are anxious ,you are thinking too much about the future.You will only be at peace when you live only in the moment"

smoke less,meditate or find a calming hobby and love.

namaste
    Last edited by spiritual uk; 24-06-13 at 07:44 AM.

spiritual uk Guest

anxiety can lead to depression but they are different.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

True. When depression comes on me it is like darkness over the world or at least my world. Smoking does NOT help this. EDibles like green dragon in low doses works very well for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast