Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Thread: iso oil skin cancer treatment

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

thats all right if we get desperate i will run some iso through and see what comes out!
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    By all means use the carbon fella but they tried that in the lab then tested the carbon and it was loaded with oil!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Hannibal (11-08-13)

Thanks

hi all well i got my house back!!!!the grandsons went home today and the slow recovery towards sanity can start,treating tina during there visit has been hard to say the least,so hasnt really happened and you can see that we def need to continue treating the skin for a while yet.2 weeks of interupted sleep and more than usual excertion has took a toll on us both i think.i reckon my garden will take some putting right too.i can report that my new medicine i made has been a hit its a simple iso oil olive oil honey and cinnamon mix which dont taste too bad and fucking works so well that a spoonful put me back to bed for the rest of the day!i was so tempted to sneek a bit in the grandsons drinks!(i wouldnt really!)tina likes the medecine and has used it everyday for about 10 days so far,i will have to make some more.some sort of good news is tina went to see the hip dude and got some steroid and anastetic injections in the bad hip and has an mri scan on wednesday re hip replacement so atleast things are moving along now.had a bit of a bad week with the clutch finnaly dying in my car so tommorow will be spent trying to fit a new one,ow the joys!never done a peugeot 406 so could be fun!its real hard for me having been a mechanic then suddenly having very bad hands its the most upsetting thing.im looking forward to bed time already and its only half two!my plants have been some what neglected lately and i need to spend some time getting them sorted then its nighty night!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Grandad (17-08-13), KiefKat (17-08-13), Smokesmanship (20-08-13), Sonofdust (17-08-13), timothio (21-08-13)

Thanks

hi all well we started again with the treatment and tina is going for mri scan tomorow for her hip so maybe something will get done now,she reports that my medicine i made using the iso oil,honey cinnamon and both hot extraction and cold extraction oils works great to stop the sickness caused by the pharma meds so i tried to make some more but this time it will not stay mixed and has become very much thicker,not sure what the fuck to do with it!she still yet to try my pills made with straight 80mg iso in glcerine capsules,this is first wash oil and should be easier to swallow and more effective,im going to be posting my recipes and canna meds that we have tried and tested with the results good or bad.i have to go back to docs as well as im losing weight rapidly have very little appetite and so much pain in my joints that i am having trouble walking,after a marathon 10 hour mechanicing session on the hateful fuck of a peugeot i got the new clutch in and working,but have cuts,bruises and pains all over now,my days as mechanic are over and i just have to admit it,but cant bring myself to pay someone else!we still no word from consultant re sativex script but im still on there case the pct wanted more evidence so i have compiled an evidence base and sent it to them,if they bother to read it it may educate there attitude a bit,we will see.take care all and any comments/replys welcome,it always helps tina when i read comments and wishes from you guys and girls and we both appreciate it,peace all and post again soon.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-08-13), FoxyLady (20-08-13), Grandad (21-08-13), KiefKat (20-08-13), Oldwolf (20-08-13), Sonofdust (20-08-13), timothio (21-08-13)

mellowed Guest

I wont pay anyone to fix my car either mate. Rather do it myself an save £50 an hour.

Respect on the clutch job. Ive been putting mine off for ages now. Ive even grown accustom to the slight wine now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (02-09-13)

Thanks

never again though modern cars suck!
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    I wont pay anyone to fix my car either mate. Rather do it myself an save £50 an hour.

Respect on the clutch job. Ive been putting mine off for ages now. Ive even grown accustom to the slight wine now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Cuda Guest

Good luck getting the sativex but I personally think your better off making your own. Anything man made for profits will have addatives in it. Just saying like. Im not a great believer in sativex or marinol. Infact marinol has actually killed 4 people since its release. Be safe guys x

Sent using Tapatalk 2 during work hours because I can!

mellowed Guest

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    never again though modern cars suck!
    Tell me about it I miss a dizzy cap with a rotor arm and still dream about carburettors.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (23-08-13), VMAX (20-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Clutch on a mark 4 Cortina, cant beat it, what a joy to work on a real car. Look under the bonnet now and all I can touch are the yellow bits???? WTF..

Be great to see the cold press Duke...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (12-12-13)

Thanks

yes i have now vowed to never do any major works on the pigging frogy shitmobile ever again!the cold press is a work in proggress very little yeild compared to iso so so far only used an ounce from my scrog run but have my eye on a bit of equipment my aunty jo owns which looks perfect for the job,just got to purswade her she wants to part with it,i will keep you posted.take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Clutch on a mark 4 Cortina, cant beat it, what a joy to work on a real car. Look under the bonnet now and all I can touch are the yellow bits???? WTF..

Be great to see the cold press Duke...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (20-08-13), Smokesmanship (20-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,147 Times

Hey duke missed this thread.

Glad to hear yous got a bit more peace and quiet now. Hopefully the doc can sort you out mate.

All the best to you and the missus.
    Super Lemon Haze and Tangerine Dream Growhttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ntored-by-FACE

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokesmanship For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (21-08-13)

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast