Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: iso oil skin cancer treatment

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Treating skin cancer works best as already said, using it topically, if you have enough oil then taking a little oraly wont hurt.

Hope your Mrs keeps up with it duke and all the very best.
    yes she is going to carry on,but we have the grandkids down for a week or so and she worried if it looks scary to the kids,but i did not have any idea how much previously surgeried areas had cancer left around them,it as said seems to draw it to the surface,it must affect at least a quarter of the area of the face,im worried that we will run out before its gone alltogether,just praying that our cashcropper comes through again soon.got to admit to being a tad nervous!but its early days and keeping everything crossed!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

mc6pack (07-04-13), Smokeface (29-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

fingers crossed for your missus
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-03-13)

Thanks

hi just quick update,we are continuing to use the iso oil for my missus skin cancer,i have now made the mix stronger still as her skin seems to manage the meds without to much reaction,as said before it def looks worse and is still making bits appear near previous surgery sites,this just shows what a hit or miss thing surgical removal is,it leaves behind the cells that have the cancer in,just waiting to pop up again,just keep on doing what we are doing and keep my fingers crossed,thanks to all for your interset and help(you know who you are!)as i say we have the grandkids down for a week,so managing the oil without a fuss should be fun,but it will cheer the missus up,not so sure about me though!cant even go play in my gr as the kids will see!will post any progress,thanks for reading.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

1984 (16-12-13), BurninBrewer (11-09-13), DaveyJones (01-04-13), Diddydon (29-03-13), Grandad (29-03-13), VMAX (29-03-13), Xclusive (29-03-13), _Whisperer (29-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

keep er lit mucker, we're all rooting for the missus

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (29-03-13)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Hope it goes wel m8.... I have a pal that has recently beaten stomach cancer using rso... He was given months to live, after using the oil the hospital opened him up to attempt to remove the cancer by surgery and was amazed when it was gone! The surgeon now gives my other pals number(that made the oil) out to his patients... If u add Rob o'rourke from Birmingham on fb he will tell u his story.. He is very happy to be alive!
    I'm sure the oil will come good for ur missus m8... Pls keep us updated..

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (16-02-14), DaveyJones (01-04-13), Duke1 (29-03-13), Grandad (29-03-13), Green_sajida (04-12-13), lil rasta (31-03-13), VMAX (29-03-13), _Whisperer (31-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

wishing you well buddy thus far its helped my Gran with her lung cancer dunno about a cure n all that but it certainly has been helping improved here apitite & general outlook which can only be a good thing oh shes takes it orally I'd say she uses no more than a 1g on a bad day ,dunno if that's down to age/generatio/body mass thing either way she's a lot happy
    Last edited by babybud3232; 29-03-13 at 04:30 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (29-03-13), spoonofinsanity (05-05-13), _Whisperer (31-03-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hi just quick update,we are continuing to use the iso oil for my missus skin cancer,i have now made the mix stronger still as her skin seems to manage the meds without to much reaction,as said before it def looks worse and is still making bits appear near previous surgery sites,this just shows what a hit or miss thing surgical removal is,it leaves behind the cells that have the cancer in,just waiting to pop up again,just keep on doing what we are doing and keep my fingers crossed,thanks to all for your interset and help(you know who you are!)as i say we have the grandkids down for a week,so managing the oil without a fuss should be fun,but it will cheer the missus up,not so sure about me though!cant even go play in my gr as the kids will see!will post any progress,thanks for reading.
    Thanks for the update bud. It seems like its progressing the same way as other skin cancer patients Ive read about; good news

Quote Originally Posted by Diddydon View Post
    Hope it goes wel m8.... I have a pal that has recently beaten stomach cancer using rso... He was given months to live, after using the oil the hospital opened him up to attempt to remove the cancer by surgery and was amazed when it was gone! The surgeon now gives my other pals number(that made the oil) out to his patients... If u add Rob o'rourke from Birmingham on fb he will tell u his story.. He is very happy to be alive!
    I'm sure the oil will come good for ur missus m8... Pls keep us updated..
    Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    wishing you well buddy thus far its helped my Gran with her lung cancer dunno about a cure n all that but it certainly has been helping improved here apitite & general outlook which can only be a goodtajens thing oh shes takes it orally I'd say she uses no more than a 1g on a bad day ,dunno if that's down to age/generatio/body mass thing either way she's a lot happy
    @ Diddyon and babybud3232, that's great news from you both. I started a thread about Hemp Oil success/failure stories a while back; it seemed a good idea to try and get them all in one place and make them easier to find. I wonder if you'd mind adding your own stories to it? Youll find the read here: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ess-or-failure

Thanks if you do, no bother if you dont

WB

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (29-03-13), Diddydon (31-03-13), Duke1 (29-03-13), Grandad (29-03-13), _Whisperer (30-03-13)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Good idea, about the thread m8..... I'm feeling a bit, upset, guilty, but mostly angry towards our government today.... My sister inlaw pasted away yesterday after losing her long battle with cancer.... I blame the government for this, for keeping the fact the cannabis oil cures cancer under wraps....
    I had offered to make the oil needed.. But due to people being brainwashed by our UK government it was refused... I had just started to get everything I need to make it anyway and re-try to persude my brother to get her to use the oil.. It is now to late..
    Feel I shud have tried harder!
    I am going to start an e-petition to try and force the government to run a proper and complete test on using thc oil against cancer with public results!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (16-02-14), Green_sajida (04-12-13)

Thanks

sorry for your loss,isnt it sad when people have been so indoctrinated that they can be dying and still wont use cannabis i know its hard but dont blame yourself, if your offer was refused that is most def not your fault,i blame the demonisation of cannabis,my nan was the same,till the pain became unbearable,then thankfully she did try some medibles,which made her last weeks a lot more comfortable.we just have to pull up our pants and soldier on,if the government wont help people then its up tp us to help ourselves,and each other,after all if we dont,who else will?
    Good idea, about the thread m8..... I'm feeling a bit, upset, guilty, but mostly angry towards our government today.... My sister inlaw pasted away yesterday after losing her long battle with cancer.... I blame the government for this, for keeping the fact the cannabis oil cures cancer under wraps....
    I had offered to make the oil needed.. But due to people being brainwashed by our UK government it was refused... I had just started to get everything I need to make it anyway and re-try to persude my brother to get her to use the oil.. It is now to late..
    I am going to start an e-petition to try and force the government to run a proper and complete test on using thc oil against cancer with public results!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Billbo78 (17-06-13), Diddydon (31-03-13), Green_sajida (04-12-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

So sorry to hear that bud. You did what you could, nagging them quite likely wouldnt have changed anything, other than adding to their surety that you were a bit mad. At least you tried. Be sure to let us know when you sort that e-petition and we'll get it signed.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (31-03-13), Duke1 (01-04-13), Sonofdust (03-06-13)

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast