Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: iso oil skin cancer treatment

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

the motherinlaws havng a mole thats gone black on her back removed, im gona do an oil run on her to be sure, nice to see this keep it updated cause its perfect for her to look at somthign similar keep it up dude
    i know the feeling with the oils man, we did my grandad, but by the time we got it to him, it started to work amazing but he had a stroke, which was a fast fall, but he went pain free and was was abe to see us and smile againg, he wudnt have had such an easy exit if it wasnt for the oil, he was in agony and looked horrible bless him,
    govt sucks ass man! if it wasnt for the govt we cida got it alot easyer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (01-04-13), Duke1 (01-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi just quick update,missus says that the most obvious bit of skin cancer near her lip has gotten smaller,also new other bits apearing,still got my grandkids here so its really hard work!3yrs and 5 years and more energy than the sun!2 boys so got that competition thing going on.we will just keep going 3 times daily she is treating just praying it keeps working!i must admit to still being worried that i could make it worse,but looking at it,if the bits that the oil has awoken had manifest randomly she would have no skin on her face by the time they finish,not removing it.so if this works it litteraly could save her life,if and when it works you will all probably hear me shout!its the making it worse before it gets better that is most alarming,if i hadnt had foreknowledge of that i think i would be freaking out by now!just glad that she trusts me to be brave enough to try it,and to keep it up!the oil is working well also taken orraly for pain relief and has helped with her appetite.but trying to convince her that cadburys creme eggs dont count as dinner though!take care all and thanks for the help and encouragment.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

denots (28-01-14), Diddydon (01-04-13), Grandad (03-04-13), Green_sajida (04-12-13), Hedrush (01-04-13), mc6pack (07-04-13), Olmec (01-09-13), psychocannanaut (24-04-13), SilverSlim (01-04-13), Sonofdust (03-06-13), VMAX (02-04-13), Xclusive (01-04-13), _Whisperer (02-04-13)

Cuda Guest

Default Re: iso oil skin cancer treatment

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hi just quick update,missus says that the most obvious bit of skin cancer near her lip has gotten smaller,also new other bits apearing,still got my grandkids here so its really hard work!3yrs and 5 years and more energy than the sun!2 boys so got that competition thing going on.we will just keep going 3 times daily she is treating just praying it keeps working!i must admit to still being worried that i could make it worse,but looking at it,if the bits that the oil has awoken had manifest randomly she would have no skin on her face by the time they finish,not removing it.so if this works it litteraly could save her life,if and when it works you will all probably hear me shout!its the making it worse before it gets better that is most alarming,if i hadnt had foreknowledge of that i think i would be freaking out by now!just glad that she trusts me to be brave enough to try it,and to keep it up!the oil is working well also taken orraly for pain relief and has helped with her appetite.but trying to convince her that cadburys creme eggs dont count as dinner though!take care all and thanks for the help and encouragment.
    Thats great news pal. I knew it would work out ok. My misses told me to tell you that cream eggs make the best dinner ever lol (she smokes 24/7) Keep up the good work and best wishes to you both

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (01-04-13)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Good news m8.... From what I have seen on the web.. The oil does kinda draw the cancer cells to the surface before it kills em off.. Wishing all the best brother!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (01-04-13)

Thanks

hi just quick update again,well fuck me we just got back from the freezingest day out with the grandsons,they still got all there limbs!we went to tilgate park in crawley,because we used to take our kids there a lot,it was free,now they charge!3 pound for car park,7 for entry,to walk around looking at empty cages or sleeping pigs,dodge massive turkeys who took offence at the wifes wheelchair!i saw an owl though which was cool,i love owls.the kids had fun,the wife is now suffering from the exertion,this was only possible because of the iso oil,even if she had overdosed on the opiates she never would have managed the journey and bumping round in the wheelchair.still treating the skin cancer 3 times a day at 90-10 iso-bio oil,still new bits becoming visible,we will keep using it now,till either its cured,or we run out.just wish i had a magic wand that made ganja grow!i keep checking and its growing,but too slow!thanks all for looking in and i keep posting.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

denots (28-01-14), Grandad (03-04-13), Green_sajida (04-12-13), mc6pack (07-04-13), psychocannanaut (24-04-13), VMAX (03-04-13), Xclusive (11-04-13), _Whisperer (04-04-13)

Cuda Guest

Default Re: iso oil skin cancer treatment

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    hi just quick update again,well fuck me we just got back from the freezingest day out with the grandsons,they still got all there limbs!we went to tilgate park in crawley,because we used to take our kids there a lot,it was free,now they charge!3 pound for car park,7 for entry,to walk around looking at empty cages or sleeping pigs,dodge massive turkeys who took offence at the wifes wheelchair!i saw an owl though which was cool,i love owls.the kids had fun,the wife is now suffering from the exertion,this was only possible because of the iso oil,even if she had overdosed on the opiates she never would have managed the journey and bumping round in the wheelchair.still treating the skin cancer 3 times a day at 90-10 iso-bio oil,still new bits becoming visible,we will keep using it now,till either its cured,or we run out.just wish i had a magic wand that made ganja grow!i keep checking and its growing,but too slow!thanks all for looking in and i keep posting.
    Thats good news tho mate... Just hope you have enough. I have a plant ready in a few weeks Im gonna turn into oil. It should be free to those that need it as it costs next to nothing to make compared to chemo drugs!!! Criminal it is!!!!! Anyway.... My best wishes go out to you both.... Keep up the good work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (03-04-13)

Thanks

hello all small update we have now started using the oil neat on a plaster only on the worse bit till the grankids go home,then it will be lots of plasters,at this rate we will own shares in elastoplast,i spent ages finding testimonials from people it has worked for,that helped her to carry on ,that and help from a stranger, just when you need it most,i can honestly say you people here on this forum have helped every bit as much as the oil,you have restored my faith in humanity,thank you all very much,we will keep treating and posting ,next week will be the biggest doses to date,i can say that people with sensitive skin have no need to worry even used neat my missus skin has had no adverse reaction to the iso oil,this in its self is amazing as she is allergic to many things and has severe reactions when affected. she is continuing to take oil 3 x daily oraly,simply squirt 2 rice grain size in half a rizla and swallow with milk,im going to make some medibles next week when i get the house back to normal,i must be forgetting,i cant believe how much chaos comes with 2 small boys,and one gobshit of a mother,she makes more noise than both fucking boys put together!got the walk to do now and finish cooking dinner,its been a great side effect of the oil,that she has had appetite,and much reduced vomiting.im hoping if we can improve appetite that will help with the healing procces,also she is soon due surgery on her hip so needs to be as healthy as we can get her first.take care all and thanks for all help and advice given.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

1984 (16-12-13), Con (14-04-13), denots (28-01-14), FoxyLady (06-04-13), Grandad (06-04-13), mc6pack (07-04-13), pigboy01 (06-04-13), Sonofdust (03-06-13), VMAX (06-04-13), Xclusive (11-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

great stuff mucker, we're all rooting for her.

keep the faith
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Con (14-04-13), Duke1 (07-04-13), Xclusive (11-04-13)

Cuda Guest

So happy for you guys

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (07-04-13)

Thanks

hi everyone whooopppeeeee!!!!!got my house back!took the daughter and grandkids to the station this morning,now just the aftermath to deal with!i amazed how far up the walls they manage to get there mess!my dogs need a diet now as its impossible to stop the buggers feeding them,all week i have fought to stop the big lad eating crap,he is intolerant to wheat and it fucks him up big time.the missus is suffering now too.but it will be good to relax and get some much needed sleep!we are still treating the skin cancer 3x with the iso oil,and using it neat on the worse bits on a plaster.the first bad bit we used a plaster on apears to be reduced in size,but having trouble getting the plasters to stay on,poxy pound shop crap!i got to get some better next shop.we will continue this regime until every bit is gone,and then i am going to the oncologist with the details and pics of the whole treatment,maybe when we done someone on here would be good enough to do a bit of work on the pics and remove identifing bits so i can clearly document how it all progresses.this i feel could be a valuable guide and stop people from freaking out.i will post all details for all to see when we done,bless you all and thanks for reading my terrible typing!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Con (14-04-13), denots (28-01-14), Diddydon (07-04-13), Grandad (07-04-13), mc6pack (07-04-13), Sonofdust (03-06-13), spoonofinsanity (05-05-13), VMAX (07-04-13), Xclusive (11-04-13)

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast