Thread: Los Angeles: Dueling Medical Pot Measures Cause Confusion

Thanks

Default Los Angeles: Dueling Medical Pot Measures Cause Confusion

I've read that Los Angeles medical marijuana patients[/URL] are having issues obtaining their medicine within their area because of the legislation requiring dispensaries to shut down. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone have direct experience with what is happening in the LA area? How are measures being constructed?

Hillbilly Guest

It's not happing just in LA. but most of Cali I would think, but I'm sure it's just going back to the Gangs like the Government wants to happen IMO

Thanks

I can say with certainty that there very little trouble for patients in the la area.
    As there are so many dispensaries.
    And the ones I know that we're shut down are higher scale usually and lean toward the casual smoker/kids.
    And shops like these are usually never touched
    Cliffs: Cali's fine
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 14-05-13 at 10:31 PM.