Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39

Thread: trigger schools nubreed/waterfarmed/DeLaHaZe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oxyman View Post
    well done nubeed you done well time to reap the rewards, another great job m, lol bet you love it when a plan comes togerther!!, top shelf mentor its great you take the time hold peoples hands and show them the ropes , enjoy the cabbage lads whats plans for next grow?????????? an empty groom is a boring groom fill her up lad.
    thanks oxy n thanks for bobbin in from time to time... it's simple, I got these results by following murdocks advice, great mentor, learnt a lot this time and most importantly it's give me confidence to fire into my next grow knowing what I need to do and improve....

might go for an indica next time coz theses farms fire sativas through the roof!!!
    nubreed

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nubreed For This Useful Post:

Murdock (16-08-13), Oxy (17-08-13)

Upton Guest

Wicked result lads and enjoy your harvest Nubreed

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Murdock (16-08-13), nubreed (16-08-13), Oxy (17-08-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,730 Times in 14,829 Posts

glad you appreciated my mentoring, its been a pleasure and i,m sure you,ll go on to nail it even more, i,d go for a couple of grows before you start tinkering too much though so you know whats what, giz a shout when you get going again so i can follow your diary, murdock over and out

cheers upton, he smashed it eh, 1 plant 13oz , not to be sniffed at, thanks for following the diary, much appreciated

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Oxy (17-08-13)

Upton Guest

Its been a pleasure and I've learnt loads.. cheers lads

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Murdock (16-08-13), Oxy (17-08-13)

Thanks

excellent results there chaps, what a beauty of a plant too for a 1st go, enjoy the rewards my friend!

Thanks
    Thanked 34,730 Times in 14,829 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo MoNsTeR View Post
    excellent results there chaps, what a beauty of a plant too for a 1st go, enjoy the rewards my friend!
    cheers mate, it was a great result and a good crack mentoring, happy days

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39