Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Original sour diesel seeds!? Help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Default Original sour diesel seeds!? Help

REALLY REALLY REALLY want some Sour Diesel Seeds willing to pay anything upto £100 for the right ones! can anyone who has grown it let me know where they get them from?

I've heard Caliconnections sour diesel and doctor greenthumbs East Coast Sour Diesel are meant to be the S***!

can anyone give me any advice and experiences with them?

going for the really sour diesel taste smells like fuel tastes like sherbert lemons mmmmm! had it once and now have to grow it!

stephen07 Guest

Default Original sour diesel seeds!? Help

Herbies have a few sour diesels , by Diffrent seed banks , these look nice Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364572746.246606.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	184137

Thanks

yeah i was thinking of going down the caliconnection route - but would love the views of someone who has grown some - would be a waste of money time and effort if it isn't what i wanted

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

I would say Cali definitely would be the first to try. He has a lot of ties and certainly a lot of Chem/Diesel/Kush ties. It's pretty much their life. I've chatted a little with them via email and they're good folk and good breeders. I would definitely think you could find the sour pheno you're looking for from Cali.

I'm going to try their Deadhead OG very, very soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Nappa (10-12-17)

Thanks

yeh im thinking caliconnection too, not long emailed doctor greenthumb to see if there's anychance I could get some of his seeds over here heard they were #1

Hillbilly Guest

I got Cali Con. Tahoe OG and can say it's really nice, 100% happy with them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Mr.UnclePen (30-03-13)

Thanks

6:51 PM (19 hours ago)

to: me

There is only one TRUE Sour Diesel and the only place you're going to get it is from us; the rest are crosses or fakes.
    We accept money order, bank draft, or cash in U.S., Canadian, Euro or Pounds. yOU can print out the order form on the website or simple tell us what you want and where to send it

Thanks

I was thinking caliconnection myself but from the hours of research and googling etc I have read that the original cuts are Dr. Greenthumb's so will try my luck with them and specially as they responded to my email with 4 hours, if all else fails caliconnection it is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I got Cali Con. Tahoe OG and can say it's really nice, 100% happy with them.
    whats are the yields like on the caliconnection: sour d? are they respectable and more importantly the taste, what was that like?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

So it sounds like Cali took the original f1 east coast sour diesel female (Clone) and crossed it with a Sour OG Kush of sorts.

What I can figure out is that sour d, kush, and chem d are all very similar. In what ways other than their sour/lemon/funk? I do not really know. I can't figure out if Chem D made sour d and kush, or if maybe chem d came from sour d and kush.... Different stories are told in different places so it's pretty hard to really find out whats true, and what's fluff.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Nappa (13-12-17)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast