Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Original sour diesel seeds!? Help

jimmi420 Guest

Its from cali og it was a chemdawg cross. so id maybe go the cali route, take a look at NYDiesal too the best smoke ive had to date very similar to how you describe the smell and taste of S.D

jimmi420 Guest

Also lots are raving about grape stomper by gage green genetics, which is a cross with chemdawg S.D.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Its from cali og it was a chemdawg cross. so id maybe go the cali route, take a look at NYDiesal too the best smoke ive had to date very similar to how you describe the smell and taste of S.D
    who supplies the best NYdiesel seeds? my primary concern is deffo sour diesel but if all else fails NYdiesel sounds good too you have any experience with it yourself?

jimmi420 Guest

Not growing it no, but smoked it in the dam was the best weed ive smoked. Go on seedfinder.eu and look in their data base see how you go.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Nappa (31-03-13)

Thanks

Not growing it no, but smoked it in the dam was the best weed ive smoked. Go on seedfinder.eu and look in their data base see how you go.
    your damn right on that jimmi, the best weed i've smoked too.

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

The best SD and chem D seeds i've had are from AAA Reservoir Seeds but expect a few bananas on all SD chem strains.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

Mr.UnclePen (05-04-13), Nappa (13-12-17), Yekke (24-12-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Good to know.

I wish I could get my hands on a clone of the Sour D I used to get during the harvest months every year. It was incredibly stinky, by far the stinkiest bud I have ever had my hands on. A gram would make a house smell like a grow room.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Nappa (13-12-17)

Thanks

Also lots are raving about grape stomper by gage green genetics, which is a cross with chemdawg S.D.
    Hmm. I just did some research on Grape Stomper and a few other strains by GGG. It kind of sounds like what I have growing now judging by the smoke I had from the bud. Very hard to tell though because I am not sure of the lineage of this plant. Chances are slim to non but interesting non the less.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Nappa (13-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by napoleanhill View Post
    yeh im thinking caliconnection too, not long emailed doctor greenthumb to see if there's anychance I could get some of his seeds over here heard they were #1
    Damn, it looks like Greenthumb is selling 2 beans of certain strains for 150$-200$. That's fucked up.

Thanks

still looking for the best seeds Sour Diesel seeds,

- that petrol taste followed by the sherbert lemon taste on exhale.. looking to make this my trademark strain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast