Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: G_UNITS guide to phat bushes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G_UNIT View Post
    firstly i would like to say there is nothing new about any of the traing techniques i use . for me it all about using them in the correct way and at the correct times - the pics below are from my current diary and i have put this guide together for those folks who always ask me about how i get my plants into the shapes i do .The plant featured is wappa by paradise seeds. G

stage 1 topping :
    as you can see in the pic below i have topped my plants at the 4th node and removed the fan leaves from the topped node - this allows light to penitrate the top of the plant and helps the branches forming at the lower nodes to catch up to the same level as the branches forming at the topped node.

wappa topped:

wappa with top fans removed:

stage 2 supercropping and lst :
    between a week and 2 weeks after stage 1 the tips of the plants should have grown sufficiently to allow you to implement stage 2 as shown in the pic below:

once the plant has reached this point it's time so hit stage 2 : this is done by gently crushing the stems of each branch close to where they join the main stem to allow them to be lst'd flat using weights or in my case tying them to the rim of the net pot , once this is done your plant should look like the pic below :

From this point onwards the plants require little or no training except for tucking/removing any leaves covering grow tips or supercropping any branches that are growing at a quicker rate than the rest of the cannopy - A week later and the plan should have a nice even cannopy as shown in the pic below :

A week further on and the plant is barely recognisable from the week before as the plant has fully recovered from the initial training and is loving it's new shape - from this point until you decide to flower the plant there is very little to do except keep all the growth even and to make sure any hidden grow tips are allowed access to the light .

1 week later

2 weeks later

3 weeks later

thanks for reading and i hope you find this guide helpfull . i welcome any questions or input , thanks again . G
    G unit when you upload pics could you please like ring the changes or point then out a little better i struggle to see the differences some times :/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatBudz For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), Rory Breaker (11-06-13)

Thanks

Wow really nice shape m8

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fro For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), G_UNIT (11-06-13)

Thanks

This is badass!!!! You are the Man!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu Heffner For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Upton Guest

Congrats on the sticky fella

btw.. get a pic of the wappa posted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (16-06-13)

Thanks

Thank you, I am just starting my first scrog with training, I have tied down already with new growth then I am going to release ties under a scrog net your info helped with a lot of ideas for high yield that bush look fat!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to two green thumbs up For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Thanks

im gonna do this next grow wow great thread thanks fella.
    To who it may concern,come + smell my sweaty,hairy,arse !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snatchbreath For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

GoTgReEn Guest

Sup G quick Q..
    When you first top the plant, do you cut the fan leaves at same time? Or leave a few days to recover then cut them? Cheers mate

Thanks

thanks but will you plz give us more pics of stage 2 cuz I really don't understand the way you crushing the branch, and that is very important for me, thx again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyfifi For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Thanks

When u say top do u literally chop off the top new groth down to 4th node so then does ur plant get get 2 main buds if u know what I mean?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Frank For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Thanks

Were are you G ? dying to see how you getting on and the answers to some of these questions as it will answer mine.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Marley66 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast