Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: G_UNITS guide to phat bushes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,056 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SallyThebitch View Post
    Hi g in stage 2 you gently crush the branch close to the stem I have never heard of this before what is the benefits from doing this rather than bending them over ? Great post and pics the lady looks lovely in the last pic great shape to her ! Sal
    sally crushing the stem is part of a training technique called supercropping - it's basically the lesser of 2 evils as trying to bend the stems without doing it can result in a snapped stem which may even kill the branch if it snaps badly . G

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), galt (07-09-13), Lord SummerIsle (13-09-13), SallyThebitch (05-04-13)

Upton Guest

Great guide mate.. Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

G_UNIT (05-04-13)

Thanks

Thanks g great guide thanks for spreading the love x peace sal

P.s how late can you do this process ?
    Last edited by SallyThebitch; 05-04-13 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Question

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SallyThebitch For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), G_UNIT (05-04-13)

Thanks

as long as the plants have atleast a week or 2 too recover before you flip them into 12/12 you can do it as late as you want . G

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), breakitdownrollitup (20-07-13), Petal (05-04-13), Pilatepontiues (15-02-14), Pink_tiger (04-12-13), SallyThebitch (05-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

Great guide G, interesting point i see that you top, then stage 2 is supercropping an LST, I'm going with your method on my next Photo grows for sure, i have never topp'ed or supercropped i just use agressive LST and train the bend slowly to spread the canopy like that so after 8 week veg the DWC bucket has string everywhere pulling down all the main stems, awesome now i can see how you do it, I'm always a bit scared to top a plant so far but will read more and go for it, no fear about supercropping an LST though, cheers for the excellent information man.
    Last edited by Mindless; 05-04-13 at 01:10 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Cool G man

apreciate the lesson in prunning im on my first grow a 400w ruck fan and 4 rhino filter. im 8 weeks in and my buds are coming on nicely but could do with some good advice im gonna upload some pics asap of my 5 crytical cush plants bye.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayjay71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Great guide G, interesting point i see that you top, then stage 2 is supercropping an LST, I'm going with your method on my next Photo grows for sure, i have never topp'ed or supercropped i just use agressive LST and train the bend slowly to spread the canopy like that so after 8 week veg the DWC bucket has string everywhere pulling down all the main stems, awesome now i can see how you do it, I'm always a bit scared to top a plant so far but will read more and go for it, no fear about supercropping an LST though, cheers for the excellent information man.
    the reason why i use supercropping and topping is because it actually stalls the growth of the effected area for a day or 3 which allows the surrounding growth to catch up - i have tried using lst on it's own before but have not found it quite as effective plus as you said you end up with masses of string everywhere to try and keep everything down .G

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), galt (07-09-13), Mindless (06-04-13), TheCloneRanger (10-04-14)

Thanks

Hey man,
    I can see the results from your pictures but i cant actually see what your remove or tie down. Any chance of some better close up pics of all the action that's going on next time round?

Good effort posting this info up so thanks for that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Switch2 For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switch2 View Post
    Hey man,
    I can see the results from your pictures but i cant actually see what your remove or tie down. Any chance of some better close up pics of all the action that's going on next time round?

Good effort posting this info up so thanks for that.
    hi mate , The only thing i remove during the whole training system is the set of fan leaves from the node at which i top the plant which i though was pretty easy to understand and follow if i'm honest . Also as it says in the guide , you supercrop and tie down every branch as the whole point of the system is to keep everything flat . I would recommend that this system only really be attempted by more experienced growers which is why i did not feel the need to patronize people by posting pics of every little detail as anyone with a decent amount of growing experience should be able to accomplish the guide very easily and tbh a fair few have already .G

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G_UNIT For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), Claymorrow (03-07-13), galt (07-09-13), Pink_tiger (04-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Good little guide G_Unit

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Bigdaddy 101 (10-09-19), G_UNIT (19-04-13)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast