Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain teaser...

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    No..........Cant get it, and its doing my head in.
    Ok here goes...

When he was born his mother died during labour, he was born in the presence of is father (before meaning in the presence of) and he became a priest and married 100 men and woman.

Bunda

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Spiked (06-04-13)

Dave-Hester Guest

A few more little brain teasers.....

A man is trapped in a room with no windows, no doors and no cracks. All there was is a table.
    How does he get out?

-------------

What demands an answer but asks no question?

-------------

How far can a rabbit run into the woods?

--------------

What ends in a 'w' but has no end?

Bunda

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

His mother died in childbirth due to his 'Toxic Baby Syndrome' - His father was fighting in the First World War & was killed (just before he was born) going over the trenches in the battle of the Somme...this had a profound effect on his life, so he turned to Jesus & became a priest and performed the marriage duties to over 100 couples (100 women/100 men)????.....oops just posted that at the same time!!!!
    Last edited by wigster; 06-04-13 at 08:51 AM.
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wigster For This Useful Post:

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    His mother died in childbirth due to his 'Toxic Baby Syndrome' - His father was fighting in the First World War & was killed (just before he was born) going over the trenches in the battle of the Somme...this had a profound effect on his life, so he turned to Jesus & became a priest and performed the marriage duties to over 100 couples (100 women/100 men)????.....oops just posted that at the same time!!!!
    Was a good guess though !

Pretty much had it down, apart from the father bit

Have ago at the others I just put up mate.

Good luck

Bunda

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

wigster (06-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

...'A man is trapped in a room with no windows, no doors and no cracks. All there was is a table.
    How does he get out?'.....

He wakes up (and the nasty dream stops)...I've been there in my sleep and it's not nice! ????

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    Still got this one to get,....

there is this one man who killed his mother, was born before his father and married over 100 women without divorcing. Yet he was considered normal by all of his acquaintances.
    Mum died in child birth OR was just killed by the son, (not sure what way use your imagination). Born BEFORE as in in front of his father. And he married 100 woman and was seen as normal - was he a contestant on Jeremy Kyle or a priest

Not too easy that one!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    ...'A man is trapped in a room with no windows, no doors and no cracks. All there was is a table.
    How does he get out?'.....

He wakes up (and the nasty dream stops)...I've been there in my sleep and it's not nice! ????
    I'll give the answer to this one as its abit hard lol.....

He bangs his head against the wall till its sore, he uses the saw to cut the table in half, he uses the two halls to make a hole, then he shouts through the hole until his voice becomes horse....he climbs through the hole and rides away on the horse..

Lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (06-04-13), wigster (06-04-13)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bunda-Erbb View Post
    A few more little brain teasers.....

A man is trapped in a room with no windows, no doors and no cracks. All there was is a table.
    How does he get out?

-------------

What demands an answer but asks no question?

-------------

How far can a rabbit run into the woods?

--------------

What ends in a 'w' but has no end?

Bunda

Wakes up

Telephone

Half way then he/she is running out

not got the W yet

Dave-Hester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Wakes up

Telephone

Half way then he/she is running out

not got the W yet
    2 out of the 4 there mate,

The man in room one I just posted answer to as that's abit fidley to get....

The w one is a great one!

Good luck

Bunda

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Dave-Hester Guest

I have no voice yet I speak to you, I tell of all things in the world that people do. I have leaves, but I am not a tree, I have pages, but I am not a bride. I have a spine and hinges but I am not a man or a door, I have told you all I cannot tell you more.
    What am I?

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast