Thread: need a decent bong

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

Default need a decent bong

im gutted my mini acrylic bong got broken today :sigh: so i thought id treat myself to a new bong ive found two i like the look of the

*links removed*
    what do you think about them or do you have any recommendations on any other bongs
    Last edited by Mr Pothead; 07-04-13 at 08:24 PM. Reason: No links mate, you can describe it though or find a picture of it without a link on :) nice bong btw

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

ws all the way, removable perc, easier to clean.....

M

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

thanks for the info ph i thought the rules ment open linking and not text linking my bad

for the benefit of the original post ill describe the two bongs below with pictures (unfortunately i am unable to remove the watermarks on the images)

WS Series 5mm Glass Bong - Mahoney Hyper Removable Perc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weed_star_single_purc_t.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	186449

This WS Series 5mm Mahoney by Weed Star features a removable tree percolator, which are also available to buy spare.

The solid tube has a reassuring weight and the three-arm perc raises the quality and smoothness of the smoke

Glass Thickness: 5mm

Joint Size: 18.8

Diameter: 50mm

Diffuser: Included (plus separate lift-off bowl)

Ideal Downtube/Diffuser Length: 11cm

Weight: 1200g

Size: 50cm

Blaze Glass Percolator Ice Bong – Spiral Perc Straight Tube

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blaze-perc-ice-with-splash-guard.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	186450

This premium Blaze glass bong is 5mm thick in Pyrex borosilicate glass and contains ice notches for the user to cool their smoke. The middle of the tube houses a spiral percolator for optimal smoke dispersion. Just above this perc, there is a dome splash guard that sits below the ice notches.

The bong is 400mm tall and has an 18.8mm ground joint. It comes with a reducing (18.8mm-14.5mm) diffuser and a matching 14.5mm glass bowl. The Blaze Glass logo is etched and sandblasted onto the main tube towards the top. The tube is 40mm in diameter.

Manufacturer: Blaze Glass

Product Type: Percolated Bong

Joint Size: 18.8mm

Reducing Diffuser: 18.8mm - 14.5mm

Bowl Size: 14.5mm

Extra Features: Spiral Perc, Splashguard, Ice Notches

Glass Thickness: 5mm

Diffuser Length: 10.5mm

Weight: 735g

Size: 400mm