Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: High Grade strains!!

GoTgReEn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by green grass View Post
    i know some people dont like barneys but their blue cheese is one of the strongest smokes ive ever tried. only thing is that is a very hazy smoke so you feel heavy even the morning after. i had to slow it down as i was letting it start to take over my life when i was out of work. a joint at 9am followed by jeremy kyle in the mornings and that was when i thought i need to get a grip lol
    Lol Jeremy Kyle does have that affect!! But I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say barneys blue cheese I'm growing out next!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Hillbilly slaps Danbridge hand!!
    You have been warned now, please no talking about Class a Drugs. It wasn't the Cannabis that was strong and could have been 100% ditch weed.

I was going to say, it wasn't the cannabis getting him that high, it was the opiates.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Blue cheese by barneys is my personal favourite both for strength and just the god damn taste hmmmmmmmmm. Got a dutch passion blueberry in grow atm hope this is even better. Will try some of that chem next I think, problem I have is since I tried BC a few years back I only grow one new plant of a new strain in each grow in the search for something that I personally enjoy smoking more not found it yet

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk HD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Risingninja For This Useful Post:

GoTgReEn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Risingninja View Post
    Blue cheese by barneys is my personal favourite both for strength and just the god damn taste hmmmmmmmmm. Got a dutch passion blueberry in grow atm hope this is even better. Will try some of that chem next I think, problem I have is since I tried BC a few years back I only grow one new plant of a new strain in each grow in the search for something that I personally enjoy smoking more not found it yet

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk HD
    Gotta love anything with blueberry in the mix, heard and read good things about HSO's Blue Dream so it's on my list along with RQS haze berry mmmmm..... blueberry x super silver haze

Thanks

afghan og back when i had the connect for that i was passing out after every joint lol some heavy shit
    I'm living my life as if I had powers and tonight I feel immortal!

Thanks

It's not the strain, it's the individual grow. I can plant some sour D or blue dream and it can turn out swag if i grow it wrong. Then again, I can take some panama red, and grow the dankest stuff you have ever seen. So it's not the strain, it's the grow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danbridge For This Useful Post:

dynodave (17-05-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fro View Post
    Dinafems chem, the closest I can find to true chem.
    Attachment 193920

Attachment 193922
    Kalimans cheese, true cheese.
    Doing some Dinachem in my outdoor this year. I cant wait
    Mostly outdoors but always organic !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Mtn Bud For This Useful Post:

Master Poet Guest

Seriously Billy, you need to lighten up a bit, its not as if he was discussing the class A that was mixed in the weed, just happened to mention it was in there. Am I to get a warning for mentioning that Temple ball had opium in it?
    Last edited by Master Poet; 13-05-13 at 07:24 AM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (13-05-13), ChuChu (13-05-13), G_UNIT (13-05-13)

GoTgReEn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danbridge View Post
    It's not the strain, it's the individual grow. I can plant some sour D or blue dream and it can turn out swag if i grow it wrong. Then again, I can take some panama red, and grow the dankest stuff you have ever seen. So it's not the strain, it's the grow.
    True but genetic make up helps!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danbridge View Post
    Doesn't that in itself vary with the strain, though? ( Spoken from the fragile eden of noob ignorance. ) I mean some strains are really easy to grow, whereas some are buggers to get right. So ( I would have thought ) the difficult ones can easily turn out a drab performance, whereas the easy ones give of something near their best most times; barring ecocidal cretinism on the part of the grower, no?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stirruphead For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast