Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: your reg and your address

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

There is NO way the police could bust you for buying anything from the hydro store...Wasn't his car or reg or purchase from the hydro store that got him caught, BS. He must have done something else or had a smell emitting from the groom.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-07-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coalmonkey View Post
    cops haven't got the time or money to watch shops.
    More a issue with people trying to rob your shit than the police watching you.

have to agree, there is a local gshop next to me, but i don't use it. have seen regular groups of local thugs watching folk come in and out. plus a wee dude i know was selling a bit a year or so ago.. same group of arses started trying to extort him and one even moved to flat above him. trying to figure out how much he was shifting etc. everywhere he went he would see them. he packed it in. I was lucky enough to recognise the fucktards before going in for a nosey one day. then on way past seen them in another car just siting there. only two days ago one of them were sitting in the pub downstairs from my flat.. i'd say more chance of this than coppers any time. but, if in doubt go in fur nout!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOBTASTIC For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-07-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Easysmoker View Post
    I only ever get little bits from the grow shop , not to worry about .
    The g shop I use is always Chocca , people filling vans up with soil . Police haven't got the time to follow up everyone , but it's always a good idea to be cautious .
    Where I live police haven't even got time to take down grow ops , they go in arrest the op an then a team of volenteers dismantal all the stuff an dispose of it.
    Eveyone and there mates are growing these days
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Do they not leave everything and just take the lights. I was just about to make a therad but thought id ask here. I was told this from another guy that teh cops just take lights and pics to prosicute you and leave all the fans/pumps/buckets etc.. there. If itys a big commerical thou, they take everything i think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yolo1970 For This Useful Post:

skunked2009 (06-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    What is reg?
    Vehicle registration - a number plate.

Thanks

I buy over net.fleabay. hydro on the net.

If I need nutes. I ask my mate to see wen he goin to local shope. And he gets them for me..

I grow my own veg. And use nutes I use for my flowers.
    My veg does well. I might even entre the local village fate.nxt year. My mate works for car garage n uses the cars he fixes then goes for test drive to local shop.

Thanks

Anything I order online, I go into the bank and pay cash into their account. I then get it shipped to one of two shops near by who take delivery and I buy them a few bottles of ale from time to time.

ganjagunman Guest

I bought most of mine off eBay, and a filter from a shop 5 miles away as i was desperate. You dont think at the time. Looking at my eBay purchases, tent, light kit, nutes, hangers, fan, thermometer and pretty much everything i got at first, that was 6 weeks ago, not had a wake and shake yet, its only 4 plants and im off work anyway so a day in the slammer and a £80 fine or something is nothing new to me. Id just like to get one crop for my moneys worth before i lost all my kit ! Thatd be a proper pisser wouldnt it, spend around £200 - £250 to set up a basic grow for your first 4 plants only to get your door shoed off 2 weeks before they were due for the chop or something. Id probably cry if i saw them rip em up ! lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5