Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: your reg and your address

Upton Guest

Vehicle registration

Thanks

From a shops point of view, you can sell hydroponic equipment as long as it not used for anything illegal.
    We think we have had cops come in, people that we have never seen before and ask you if you sell cannabis food or whats the best for cannabis growing, they get asked to leave and we tell them we can't serve them due to using these products for illegal uses and ask them to leave.
    Don't think they care what goes on, as long as your not taking the piss.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coalmonkey For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (18-06-13)

Thanks

Tge grow shops in my area not only sell the equipment but also they sell seeds also, I dont know how they manage this as I would have thought that it wasnt possible, its kind of promoting it if you ask me, but they manage it quite successfully.
    As for going to the shop in your car, well I might just be a paranoid cunt, but it is standard for me, never go in my car, I always walk or get somebody,not related to me, to take me if im getting big stuff or lots of stuff. There always gonna be a day when they decide to have a crack down on cannabis growers and where is the first place they will start there investigation. I know what I would do if I was a copper and wanted to find growers, so fuck that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

stephen07 Guest

Hi my local grow shop also sell seeds they told me they get round it by not stocking the seeds , they order then in

Thanks

We try and not mix the two. We have friends that have shops and they sell seeds and equipment.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,034 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DaEmOn View Post
    Tge grow shops in my area not only sell the equipment but also they sell seeds also, I dont know how they manage this as I would have thought that it wasnt possible, its kind of promoting it if you ask me, but they manage it quite successfully.
    As for going to the shop in your car, well I might just be a paranoid cunt, but it is standard for me, never go in my car, I always walk or get somebody,not related to me, to take me if im getting big stuff or lots of stuff. There always gonna be a day when they decide to have a crack down on cannabis growers and where is the first place they will start there investigation. I know what I would do if I was a copper and wanted to find growers, so fuck that.

Yeah same with my local hydro shop they sell seeds as well really nice people its an older guy and woman that own the shop and they are basically just down the street from the cop shop ! Lol
    Went in a couple of times at first just to have a look ,price stuff up and got talking to them . When I did go in a buy stuff I had to take the bus lol and mentioned it to them and they kindly gave me a run up the road ! Lol and another customer which was nice of them as its about a 6/7 mile journey
    Then when I had problems getting seeds to pop they offered to pop them for me ! Lol but I got them to sprout and they where telling me business is booming ! Lol EVERYONE is growing !!
    Great wee shop !!!
    My first Grow -https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tealth-Drawers -Finnished Was updated daily and loads of pics

2nd Grow - Blue Mystic - 600w HPS Cupboard Groom https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...as-Blue-Mistic Finnished

3rd & 4th GrowFruit Spirit & Dinachem https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-(fem)-in-Soil

5th Grow Pineapple Kush & Somango XL (Current) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Seeds-in-Soil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalkillshot5 View Post
    Yeah same with my local hydro shop they sell seeds as well really nice people its an older guy and woman that own the shop and they are basically just down the street from the cop shop ! Lol
    Went in a couple of times at first just to have a look ,price stuff up and got talking to them . When I did go in a buy stuff I had to take the bus lol and mentioned it to them and they kindly gave me a run up the road ! Lol and another customer which was nice of them as its about a 6/7 mile journey
    Then when I had problems getting seeds to pop they offered to pop them for me ! Lol but I got them to sprout and they where telling me business is booming ! Lol EVERYONE is growing !!
    Great wee shop !!!
    i hope that customer who gave you a 6/7 mile lift didnt drop you off at your house..
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Mickey Pearce (18-06-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stephen07 View Post
    Hi my local grow shop also sell seeds they told me they get round it by not stocking the seeds , they order then in
    My shop has them in stock, they have quite a varied supply aswell from various different banks/breeders.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,034 Times

Quote Originally Posted by psychocannanaut View Post
    i hope that customer who gave you a 6/7 mile lift didnt drop you off at your house..
    It was the owner and yeah he did

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalkillshot5 View Post
    It was the owner and yeah he did
    ah dude, really? im sure he's trustworthy enough
    but this isn't your first slip-up is it, i honestly suggest you get a reality cheque

13. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-07-13)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast