Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My sad story...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

I'm glad everyone round my end are pussies, honestly - known a guy 10 years, and i used to buy from him, however shit the weed was, i went round to drop off his oz for the day (i took it from his supplier at the time) and i asked to go for a piss, he said no so i just said "I'm going for a fucking piss" then he said okay lol, what a dick - that's how it is here though, they're all wannabes, grown up in a crack infested town, so make money the only way they know how, selling shit weed, to shit heads.

Thanks

Lmao..........

Thanks

as grandad said we grow our own for that very reason, growing your own helps, the grower of course but your also helping divert money away from real criminals, muggers, etc etc.
    grow your own and stay stum about it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,000 Times

Thats just fucking awful mate ..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,405 Times

I remember reading this when it was posted but never wrote out a reply.

Cannot believe that your mate set the whole thing up though, terrible! Some heavy snakes in the grass these days like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2