Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking to fill a 2.4x1.2x2 grow tent.

Thanks

Default Looking to fill a 2.4x1.2x2 grow tent.

Hi , new to this indoor growing ,guerilla was my usual style and any indoor grows we're in a big cupboard with just lights and a fan .

I now want to buy some gear to do it properly.I have £2000 to fill a 2.4 x 1.2 x2 m tent ,looking to go with an 8 pot bubbler system feeding back to a main res and 2 x 600w lights.

What would you recommend as I was looking at the 8 pot bubbler from potz or the six pot system from iws .

Made my own bubblers bout 15 years ago when I grew some Domina but have the cash just now .

What tent and what filters,fans extras would you buy with this budget ,all opinions appreciated.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	197885  

Thanks

never be swayed buying a kit..buy seprate...rhino filter for starters...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rotty-haven For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (26-05-13), Malarky (26-05-13), tlh2496 (01-11-13)

Thanks

Yeah ,thanks Rotty .Thats why I'm asking for info cause I reckon £2000 will get me a good setup don't plan on buying a kit.

I was looking for ideas on what others would put together for that kind of money..

Cheers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Rottys right on that + you'll save a lot getting separates.. You'd need a good 10" f&f for that tent...

Every little helps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Malarky (26-05-13)

Thanks

I found tents to be expensive for what they are. Timber and screws are much cheaper and you'll get a better product. The only advantage I see in tents is how quick you can pack them down and move them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d-green For This Useful Post:

Marky2012 (13-08-13), tlh2496 (01-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

Heres what i would go for:
    jardin Dr240 tent
    2*600w HPS lights,with parabolic or adjustawing shades.
    2* Lumatek dimmable ballast
    2*400w MH bulb for veg, (dimmable ballast see)
    10 inch RVK fan and 600mm rhino filter
    8 pot system, as 8 plants would fill that tent nicely.

good luck
    12 inch oscillating fan

and some seeds!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (16-08-13)

Thanks

in that space I would defo have an intake fan and a fan speed controller to wire both out take and intake fan

Thanks

i'm doing the same thing soon, and after asking a few different grow shops for advice on kit the both said the same for 2 600W lights a 6inch extract fan and filter would be fine, now looking at this thread i see a few peope are saying 10inch extract fan ? but with a fan speed controller it would work cos it wouldnt be working flat out all the time, got me thinking now, will be watching this thread carefully, and on the subject of fan speed controllers anyone used a ram pro fan speed controller ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Royston Cropper For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (16-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

or.................

2 aqua farms
    2 600w lumatec ballasts, parabolic reflectors and bulbs(mh and hps)
    plus fans, carbon filter, pH pen and ec wand, nutes and seeds.

with a 6-8 week veg you'll have around 40 ounces and only 2 plants if the old bill ever come knocking
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (16-08-13)

Thanks

What's the law on using a bubbler system, I was given advice that because of what they yield it was seen as production should they ever come a knocking is that right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast