Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: coco nutrients

Upton Guest

Default coco nutrients

Hi all

I've just potted up my first clone in coco.. can I use advanced nutrients ph perfect or should I get something else and if so what?

Thanks

jimmi420 Guest

I use canna or growers ark atmo, but i cant see why not m8, you may need to add a little epsom salts iff they aint coco specific.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

leyus (10-11-13)

Upton Guest

Thanks Jimmy I was hoping you would pop in.. I'll give the AN stuff a try then

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Maximus_The_Green (28-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Plant Magic Granules are a Great additive for potting up with.. Got myself a tub Just yesterday..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (16-06-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Maybe wise investing in some cal/mag instead of E.S thinking about it more and just follow instructions on the bottle, coco holds onto these and releases them slow.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

leyus (10-11-13), mc6pack (16-06-13)

Upton Guest

I have some Bloom CalMag.

So far all i've feed the clone is a little Vitalink plant start and shes in a Rhizopot.. the hydro store didn't have any airpots unfortunately.

jimmi420 Guest

I reckon you`ll be good iff adding cal/mag when you pot up to bigger pots, not sure how those ph perfect nuits work, id still keep eye on my ph m8.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

leyus (10-11-13)

Upton Guest

Will do mate

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Cool, post isn't that old, trying to think of a selection of nutrients and stuff for the ultimate coco knock down.

So,,

Ph up = liquid silicone
    Batceria and heard = plant magic granules + molossas
    Roots = B'cuzz root stim

Your nutrients jimmi, canna or growers ark, wouldn't they kill of any heard and bacteria, not organic?

What about a Ph down, any thing other than regular stuff?

Dont mean to upton

Bloody hell, after hearing so much about growers ark, i've just looked at mine and thats what i have, i can get away with X2 strength with these nutrients.
    Last edited by jumpon; 15-06-13 at 11:33 PM.
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

you don't get a microherd in non-organic setups. You can do some chelating and conditioning with stuff like molasses though. Superthrive is always a decent cheap addition to base nutrients. Epsom salts or some other mG supplement is almost always needed too.

pH down you're best off with the normal stuff since other acids tend to break down more quickly, meaning the pH destabilises. You can get Nitric acid or Phosphoric acid based pH downs so take your pick. I have found no benefit from using either over the other really.
    Last edited by Azerbanphal; 15-06-13 at 11:50 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

jumpon (16-06-13)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast