Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dear Mr Police man

Thanks
    Thanked 10,554 Times in 4,782 Posts

well said,a man after my own heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatstinky14 View Post
    Hahaha fuck the police ima get high no matter what!! Growing it just intrigues me to be able to take a small seed and turn it into a massive plant that produces bomb buds and be able to say "that's my shit right there nooooo joke". Cops are just enforces of the law I've met with some that are pro marijuana and others whom are not they both enforce the laws! Here in Colorado were medical as well as state legal! I post my medical card and reasons at the door of my grow which is locked at all times unless I'm in there!! The laws are small lined and mostly built around there bullshit and what they think is right!! I'll grow an smoke no matter what!!

sativiate Guest

dear mr police man, you are a cock, the end..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sativiate For This Useful Post:

Butch Roughlove (03-07-13), ironjustice (02-07-13), stickyickyicky (02-07-13)

Thanks

Hahahah "I'm screwed in that case"

Thanks

Man the police have been after me since I was a kid expect the difference now is I'm on the straight and narrow!! They do it because they have no respect some might but most don't!! Keepin it real!

Grow Bomb, smoke bomb and live bomb!!

Thanks

So whats this about? I plead with you to not pursue the home grower, the medicator or the teenager with a 20 bag. Concentrate on the thugs, drug dealers, the human traffic operators, gangsters and murders and help provide the security society and individuals have a moral right to. Do not persecute innocent victimless crimes for Government incentive based schemes.

Hell yeah!!... I agree 100% sticky... I find it fascinating that such a blatantly obvious point is constantly ignored.

Btw.. Need to get C/F installed ASAP and your story bout laying in bed when you got a visit defo gingered me up a bit.

Gonna stop puffing and start looking for C/F and find someone with jigsaw who is trust worthy enough to cut me two holes in groom door! After thought and hind site you are both arse holes!

In addition .... Mr police man,

Roll a fag chill the fuck out and leave the ganja farmers alone!!!!

Yours truly

Little Wert
    Last edited by LittleWert; 21-03-14 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Type error

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleWert For This Useful Post:

KrazyDave (21-03-14), stickyickyicky (21-03-14)

Thanks

Police man is "just doing his job"....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beginning_end For This Useful Post:

dynodave (21-03-14)

Thanks

They would be more productive if they we're put on life support and the slow weak beating if their heart was used to power a 10watt bulb sticking out of their arse!!!

No excuses for being a pig!! Even if they start with good intentions they'll end up as corrupt and power hungry as the rest!

Thanks

thing that gets me the most, they now when there raiding a house for " a well sophistaced operation" i.e bedroom grow, if there searh is fruitfull the plants r there no matter what, not like many a drug were it can be flushed , throwin out window or grabbed an sum one try leg it !! its not going no where! gentle knock on door an most people will be like, " had a good run, TWATS" if they encounter a mouthy, ill kill the lot of yas if ya didnt have uniform on, then they have the reason to use force !! under magna carta, an common law, we arent breaking no laws, only a act of parliment
    A statute law or act is in legal terms is defined as “ an act given the force of law by the consent of the governed”, note it says consent, so if you don’t consent to it and there is no contract between yourself and the other party it is not law.
    KNOWLEDGE IS LOST, IF NOT SHARED......................NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM 1878

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scouse-haze For This Useful Post:

dougthehead (21-03-14)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWert View Post
    They would be more productive if they we're put on life support and the slow weak beating if their heart was used to power a 10watt bulb sticking out of their arse!!!

No excuses for being a pig!! Even if they start with good intentions they'll end up as corrupt and power hungry as the rest!
    Not the police that is the enemy, its the government that lies to the people, playing up to the headline hungry media.

Just as many arseholes in the police as any other profession I suppose, but they don't make the laws and they don`t sack highly regarded advisers like prof David Nut for telling the truth about drugs.
    Now if you`ll excuse me, it`s my lunch time

dougtheheads 3 strain grow Completed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

scouse-haze (21-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougthehead View Post
    Not the police that is the enemy, its the government that lies to the people

Ohhhhh!! That's ok then (!)

It's old bill who do their bidding... Don't think this is the place to start arguing police integrity!

Or is it? ... I highly doubt it but like to keep an open mind.

Anyone else wanna reassure me it's not the police I should dislike!?
    Last edited by LittleWert; 21-03-14 at 08:14 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleWert For This Useful Post:

countryboy (21-03-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stickyickyicky View Post
    Anyone else got anything to say to Mr Police man?
    "do you have a search warrant? No? Do you have an arrest warrant? No? Ok then, how about you piss off and come back when you do" chop chop chop, flush flush flush
    OR
    "Do you have a search warrant? Yes? Oh bugger!" lmao

Thanks

haha agree with it all you would flip, curse police heaven forbid it goes tits up!! it is the goverment thats to blame at end of day ! i hate the ignorance tho of some brain washed pcs!!! youve seen the type on t.v that do raids an there like, cannibis spores damage ya health thats why were wering these breathing respirators!!! get some knowlege on the subjuct an stop been brain washed by uneducated no marks, goverment sacked prof nut cos he questioned there aurtority an wasnt a yes man
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    "do you have a search warrant? No? Do you have an arrest warrant? No? Ok then, how about you piss off and come back when you do" chop chop chop, flush flush flush
    OR
    "Do you have a search warrant? Yes? Oh bugger!" lmao

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scouse-haze For This Useful Post:

countryboy (21-03-14), dougthehead (21-03-14)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Ohhhhh!! That's ok then (!)

It's old bill who do their bidding... Don't think this is the place to start arguing police integrity!

Or is it? ... I highly doubt it but like to keep an open mind.

Anyone else wanna reassure me it's not the police I should dislike!?

Mate, I`m not saying I`d welcome the early knock with open arms (good bye weed, tent, filter, lights and neuts) but the old bill are no worse than the army. They both take orders, ultimately from politicians. They have no choice. I`ve heard chief constables from forces all over this country calling for the end of cannabis prohibition, without any success. Politicians rely on newspapers like the daily mail and the sun to win votes. If sane laws on cannabis are ever to be seen in the UK, convince the media to support cannabis.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 866 Posts

i have to laugh at my silly thinking sometimes. is about 9 years since my last bust for producing cannabis, i asked the sergeant if he thought coming into my house and taking medicine away was ok, i told him he was no different than the gespapo persecuting honest people, i asked if he was religious he said yes, i told him just like other persecuters he had no chance of getting into heaven.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to algie For This Useful Post:

LittleWert (21-03-14), Special Branch (05-04-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,292 Times in 4,227 Posts

Dear Mr policeman..

I have a job like you, and like you, a lot of the time i may not morally agree with what i am doing. But you do stuff that i cant do which is putting yourself in the line of fire of violent criminals. I would hate that week in week out. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me etc.
    A plea then, to not bother me as a law abiding citizen, a significant taxpayer, a pacifist, a council tax payer, a carer.

May not be a policeman tho.. So to balance the genders...

Dear Miss Policewoman..
    I plead guilty. Please feel free to cuff me in your black high heels and stead and simpson stockings, with that stern look on your face and tell me what a naughty boy i have been.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

bigjaw (09-07-14), countryboy (22-03-14), KiefKat (21-03-14), Winstun (21-03-14)

Thanks

dougthehead- I hear what your saying.. Their doing a job.. but my point still stands. I wonder how many piggys who do smoke herb grow or use dealers whilst "doing their jobs". (Strong sense of hypocrisy and double standards)

we'll agree to disagree

Thanks

hahaha same sort of subject........ had a lad who grew up with us, wasnt 1 of the lads but was allways in the background !! well most of use got into a trade apprientichipe, he went to the POLICE !!! like a said he wernt in the circle, but allways looking in!! when he used to cime home he would let us take class A off his badge !!!!! this is 10 year ago mind you, hes a cunt now like when he comes home, needless to say we have lead diff lives ha SCOUSE
    dougthehead- I hear what your saying.. Their doing a job.. but my point still stands. I wonder how many piggys who do smoke herb grow or use dealers whilst "doing their jobs". (Strong sense of hypocrisy and double standards)

we'll agree to disagree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2