Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Icke/ Bilderburg /Watford UK 09/06/2013

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Default David Icke/ Bilderburg /Watford UK 09/06/2013

...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (13-06-13), GEORGE (11-10-19), Goodbuddy (10-06-13), Juice (10-06-13), Lil Sindigo (10-06-13), Smokesmanship (10-06-13), thcprofessor (10-06-13), wigster (10-06-13)

wah wah Guest

....good to see your still about katy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

Juice (10-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

good to see, am i right in saying i seen something about david cameron might have to explain the builderberg group?.... The big question is though, will he say it in laymans terms for us all, or will it be the usual shite.....'speak well with marbles in there mouths'

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Yeah - good to see Katy around again!...David is obviously enjoying the fruits of his labour - he is getting enormous
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wigster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    Yeah - good to see Katy around again!...David is obviously enjoying the fruits of his labour - he is getting enormous
    just in time for the outdoor growing season?
    thanks for the link. I think [david] says some good stuff sometimes, bit unpredictable though. He's certainly a good rabble rouser.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Icon Guest

High there KT
    Glad to see you still around, have you heard from AFIN at all?
    Hope the GGs are coming along nicely.

He seems to think he is trying to "enlighten" us again.

Here is a quote from 1792 does it ring any bells to fellow members?
    From Jean Paul Marat

“Don’t be deceived when they tell you things are better now. Even if there’s no poverty to be seen because the poverty’s been hidden. Even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which industries foist on you and even if it seems to you that you never had so much, that is only the slogan of those who still have much more than you. Don’t be taken in when they paternally pat you on the shoulder and say that there’s no inequality worth speaking of and no more reason to fight because if you believe them they will be completely in charge in their marble homes and granite banks from which they rob the people of the world under the pretence of bringing them culture. Watch out, for as soon as it pleases them they’ll send you out to protect their gold in wars whose weapons, rapidly developed by servile scientists, will become more and more deadly until they can with a flick of the finger tear a million of you to pieces.”

The alternative system is never discussed and I personally as a Self Employed personally certainly do not like the sound of it.
    Who do you think is going to take care of all those folks on "Skint" come the glorious revolution?

Perhaps its because I have done very well for my self under "The system"
    For Ike to state they want to take every little bit of money is somewhat stupid, Power I could accept even Gold but Money PMSL
    We all know money is just a bit of paper used for "keeping score" Why should Ike be so concerned about Money we have far more important things in our lives to worry about
    If he says we dont need money then why not simply let them have it and carry on living your life?

But I still believe that there are far to many instincts in the human mind.
    If Ike claims one consciousness then this it and the 140 have the important parts to come out on top from Ikes perspective if thats how life works Ike wants to try and tell you one thing in one sentence but denies it in another sentence.

In conclusion David Ike is a very poor speaker, and he needs a puppet that is more fluid and eloquent.

ATB
    Icon

Icon Guest

KT sorry I dont mean you were trying to "Enlighten" Us I meant Ike.
    Sorry, i realise it could be taken differently

ATB
    Icon

Thanks

I have always admired Icke, he really has some balls to stand up and say what he does, and as wigs said, he is getting enormous, but in more ways than just physical

I hear you Icon, much talk about change, but no talk of what the new system will be. It's more a movement of consciousness, the system we have in place could work well enough without the greed, corruption and manipulation that exists at present.

Whats happening is the awakening of the spiritual within the man. This is by no way a new state of being, it is returning to the way that mankind lived before, with respect and compassion for each other. I'm not saying that history has been a bucket of roses, but there have been many more lives lived out in peace than under the sword.

The greediest people have taken control of almost every aspect of our lives, they keep the general populace distracted and sleepwalking into oblivion, but the tide is turning. It's very hard to find out about it unless you look a little further than the press and the news which are controled by the same people who would have you numb.

This is the reason for the OP, if I had not posted, how many of you would have know there was a significant demostration on that day, let alone that 140 of the worlds most powerful men and women were gathering in Watford to discuss their forward motions?

Today, 11/06, there was also a significant demonstation in London, with very little news coverage, reported as "anti capitalist" but it is, in truth, "anti status quo".

PS thanks for the warm welcome!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Rory Breaker (12-06-13), Smokesmanship (15-06-13), wigster (11-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Icke is a dickhead that spouts total shite and he can kiss my lizard arse.

Katy, grow up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Rockster is a dickhead that spouts total shite and he can kiss my lizard arse.

Katy, grow up.
    Thanks for the input

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Rory Breaker (12-06-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast