Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: David Icke/ Bilderburg /Watford UK 09/06/2013

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

A lot of people dont know how to be happy because we are all brought up the same way in the same system despite different personal beliefs, not many have tried to find any inner peace to just exist and appreciate being but then maybe that takes a lot of LSD lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), katy (15-06-13)

Icon Guest

Not at all mate it just takes a concerted effort to live your life to the full. The rest just falls into place

ATB
    Icon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

dekay (14-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

David Icke is always good for a laugh imo... he's basically harmless, just trying to make a quid from latching onto pretty much any conspiracy theory stuff... as well as making up some pretty funny stories.

My favourite bit of him is when he's walking around an Oxford college, and upon seeing a bust of Ted Heath says something like "Ted Heath... yes... I met him once here in Oxford and had a very heated debate with him... he became very agitated and angry and as I was watching him his eyes turned completely jet black, and a lizard-like inner eyelid started blinking rapidly".... rofl, you just couldn't make it up...

But yeah I reckon he's harmless; just spouts NWO, Denver Airport, Lizard people stuff etc..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Icon Guest

Azer you are spot on mate
    I remember seeing a nice add on Alex jones web site for a "survival kit" reduced from $999 to $99 because they believe thats a fair price to pay to save an Americans Life. Oh Dear I fell about laughing after that one but it is well worth a watch I promise.

ATB
    Icon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

Azerbanphal (14-06-13)

Thanks

I first heard David Icke on Talksport Radio UK with James Whale back in 2004. I never heard of this guy prior, then I started reading his books and going to his talks, something deep inside me felt this guy was making so much sense with the world i.e. the way society is structured, people in the position of power, the 'education' system, the injustice, the wars, lack of information about the true nature of reality not being reported in mainstream parts of society etc..(not everything David said I agree with). My life hasn’t been the same, in fact, I’ve experienced so many amazing life synchronicities of places, books, people etc.. in the right order of events. People are so quick to pre-judge via a preconception of who he is without even reading a single book of his, how pathetic and ignorant to judge a man without even meeting him or reading his books? I’ve had the honour of meeting David personally and having a long one to one conversation. From my perspective, he comes across as genuine, honest and full of integrity who wants to know what the heck is going on. He’s not a Guru, he’s not a prophet, he’s not even JESUS! He’s a man who has stepped out of his own bubble of FEAR and into areas that most are afraid of. Do I believe everything he says? Of course not, we all have a right to accept information that resonates with us and leave the rest. David has clearly said don’t believe everything he says and start thinking for ourselves from our own unique perspective of reality. I find it funny that people easily put me into a box called “ickism” or “ickist”, as if I’m part of some sort of cult /religion and David is our leader, lol. It’s insane, people need to start taking personal responsibility and realise that we’ve been told one big lie since the day we were born. Anyone reading this comment…love or hate David, the guy has been consistent and most of all he has balls of steel with incredible courage to do what he’s doing!

Like every human on Earth he does not have even slightly near to all the answers but he is without doubt pushing the boundaries...read his last book before you judge.. read his words for 30 years and its only my humble opinion but I am a better, kinder more compassionate person for knowing David's work...I supported David ever since I watched my first presentation, which was 3 DVDs long. It was great and I completely agreed until it got to the reptilian and beyond part. Now, I don't quite believe the reptilian thing, but I'm open to the possibility, and I don't discredit the rest of Icke's beliefs due to a couple disagreements. I'm glad folks are being more acceptable now and you hung in there this whole time David. My college psych professor told us "if you only remember one thing from your college education, remember this: Always question what you're taught/told!" My life has changed significantly since then.

Critical thinking is important, but the problem with that is that it's done from the left brain only.

People should listen to their heart (intuition) instead and realize there is no such thing as an external guru. There is only one and that is yourself. From such a perspective, suddenly David Icke's background ceases to exist.

The highlight is on your own journey and the message does not belong to that particular human, but is a universal one!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Naz007 View Post
    I first heard David Icke on Talksport Radio UK with James Whale back in 2004. I never heard of this guy prior, then I started reading his books and going to his talks, something deep inside me felt this guy was making so much sense with the world i.e. the way society is structured, people in the position of power, the 'education' system, the injustice, the wars, lack of information about the true nature of reality not being reported in mainstream parts of society etc..(not everything David said I agree with). My life hasn’t been the same, in fact, I’ve experienced so many amazing life synchronicities of places, books, people etc.. in the right order of events. People are so quick to pre-judge via a preconception of who he is without even reading a single book of his, how pathetic and ignorant to judge a man without even meeting him or reading his books? I’ve had the honour of meeting David personally and having a long one to one conversation. From my perspective, he comes across as genuine, honest and full of integrity who wants to know what the heck is going on. He’s not a Guru, he’s not a prophet, he’s not even JESUS! He’s a man who has stepped out of his own bubble of FEAR and into areas that most are afraid of. Do I believe everything he says? Of course not, we all have a right to accept information that resonates with us and leave the rest. David has clearly said don’t believe everything he says and start thinking for ourselves from our own unique perspective of reality. I find it funny that people easily put me into a box called “ickism” or “ickist”, as if I’m part of some sort of cult /religion and David is our leader, lol. It’s insane, people need to start taking personal responsibility and realise that we’ve been told one big lie since the day we were born. Anyone reading this comment…love or hate David, the guy has been consistent and most of all he has balls of steel with incredible courage to do what he’s doing!

Like every human on Earth he does not have even slightly near to all the answers but he is without doubt pushing the boundaries...read his last book before you judge.. read his words for 30 years and its only my humble opinion but I am a better, kinder more compassionate person for knowing David's work...I supported David ever since I watched my first presentation, which was 3 DVDs long. It was great and I completely agreed until it got to the reptilian and beyond part. Now, I don't quite believe the reptilian thing, but I'm open to the possibility, and I don't discredit the rest of Icke's beliefs due to a couple disagreements. I'm glad folks are being more acceptable now and you hung in there this whole time David. My college psych professor told us "if you only remember one thing from your college education, remember this: Always question what you're taught/told!" My life has changed significantly since then.

Critical thinking is important, but the problem with that is that it's done from the left brain only.

People should listen to their heart (intuition) instead and realize there is no such thing as an external guru. There is only one and that is yourself. From such a perspective, suddenly David Icke's background ceases to exist.

The highlight is on your own journey and the message does not belong to that particular human, but is a universal one!!
    Now your spammin . Youll get banned dude . Although i agree with ya its still spamming .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), toblue (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I can remember his name cropping up when I was researching the Big Pharma debacle (murdering ba$ta&ds), but although he did talk plenty sense he always took it one step to far from memory.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Now your spammin . Youll get banned dude . Although i agree with ya its still spamming .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Apologies, won't happen again. Wasn't aware.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naz007 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), scoobywho (11-10-19), toblue (11-10-19), Trex (11-10-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3