Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Icke/ Bilderburg /Watford UK 09/06/2013

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Icke is a dickhead that spouts total shite and he can kiss my lizard arse.

Katy, grow up.
    Believe what you want mate, but why try to belittle others by telling them to "grow up" for what they believe in?

There is a way to put across you point of view without sounding like a dick
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Icon Guest

Always nice to welcome you on here KT, wish you would post more often.

There was massive coverage of the anti G8 supporters if you meant that.

I understand exactly what your trying to get over and while in Spirit I completely agree with it I have to say that in reality the "Respect" and "Compassion" you mention are not the main traits within human nature and as such will never play a major role in the future civilisations.

I would urge you to watch a film called "Quest for fire" or at least google it.
    I genuinely dont believe we have moved on mentally from 4-7000 years ago. Our basic instincts will over power any semblance of "Compassion" Even though we know what we should do with the world through our interlect we massively under estimate the Instincts we have evolved over 10,000 of thousands of years

It is a very good film if a little left field.

At least you can perhaps understand the logic behind why I draw my conclusions wether they be correct or not is any ones guess

ATB
    Icon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Ike claims one consciousness

Take it from me bro, it's a certainty

I have seen the film, but it was a long time ago, I will check it out, dont really remember right now, (but that could be the lemon stinky!)

The level of consciousness is rising as well, the information revolution was just the start
    Last edited by katy; 12-06-13 at 11:25 PM.
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

*PAH, free country my arse*

This movie is not available in your country.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Goodbuddy (14-06-13)

Icon Guest

It is with Torrents LOLs

Thanks

it would be oh so ironic if the consciousness movement was the NWO plan all along, they want a new world order, with a more conscientious dumbed down type of citizen, conspiracy theorists would mention aspartame or fluoride or even vaccinations to make the populace less than intelligent (lot of very clever peeps in India and China, which likely don't have all the additional stuff in food ir water we may have), the populace all working for the 'greater good of mankind' or 'to help the fellow brother' nobody really needs money and capitalism anyways, maybe once it's ditched we may find that conservationalism was the plan all along, albeit with a communist twist, after all communism did make china the wealthiest country around, with the biggest army in the world

10. The Following User Says Thank You to that420guy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Bring on the new age! Like icke and open minded people, fuck being a clone, i wanna be different or individual and brave (but part of one consiousness)! Drunvalo has some interesting theories about us coming into a femine cycle after 13000 years of living in a male cycle. I also like his sacred geometry but thats a seperate subject.

Nice one kate.

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkySkunkyMonkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19)

Icon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by that420guy View Post
    it would be oh so ironic if the consciousness movement was the NWO plan all along, they want a new world order, with a more conscientious dumbed down type of citizen, conspiracy theorists would mention aspartame or fluoride or even vaccinations to make the populace less than intelligent (lot of very clever peeps in India and China, which likely don't have all the additional stuff in food ir water we may have), the populace all working for the 'greater good of mankind' or 'to help the fellow brother' nobody really needs money and capitalism anyways, maybe once it's ditched we may find that conservationalism was the plan all along, albeit with a communist twist, after all communism did make china the wealthiest country around, with the biggest army in the world
    Do you not see your already doing that by paying tax and then a third of it spent on benifits?
    Just exactly how much do you think should be spent on looking after the people that literally CBA
    Personally I do not want that so you are all going to force people to conform there fore I see you as dictators. No better then TPTB.

Do you not see the circle of it all its what happens and has happened for eons.

Those seeking to free you only enslave you in their own system of tyranny.

ATB
    Icon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

dekay (13-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Any change just brings new bosses, new laws, and a different direction for where all the money goes, things were worse the further back you go and they get a bit better as time passes but nothing is workable for everyone, and I dont blame people who cant be arsed if they are expected to live in servitude to massive very rich corporations and told its for the greater good, fuck the greater good if people could each find their individual happiness that would have the best knock on effect on society as whole but society is only about money and getting money. Benefits should be be paid Icon IMO, take them away and people will become lawless completely and rightfully so when we are restricted from from making ends meet in other ways, benefits are more a here you are behave at least if you wont join in with a society that you dont agree with, people would pay a bigger price if benefits didnt exist. As far as I can see David Icke is as wrong as everyone else on living our lives and they will never be our lives truly while there is a need for someone to decide whats right or wrong.

Last edited by dekay; 13-06-13 at 10:02 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-10-19), Lil Sindigo (13-06-13)

Icon Guest

Deekay I completely agree with you mate I think benefits should be paid also.
    I am not the one in the wrong here. Not that any one was saying I was.
    I am not the one protecting the NWO nor am I the one attacking it.
    I am happy to live because I woke up alive I feel gifted.
    Worrying about NWOs and benefits does not enter my radar.
    Other folks ramblings intrigue me for certain. no offence meant.

I was trying to get some point across with the benefits because we are clearly paying more benifits then at any other time. Yet we seem to have so much unrest? thats a logical point that would need some serious addressing by any one who has an issue with the "system"

Personally yes I do not mind contributing but when I work Harder then others I have to confess I expect to get more out of it.
    For people to suggest a system where everybody has an equal share no matter what is simply not actually comprehending the entire way that the evolution of life occurs.

"LIFE" IS PRECIOUS.
    NOT HUMAN BEINGS
    We always give our self far to much credit to think we can decide these things for our selves

ATB
    Icon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

dekay (13-06-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast