Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a new pipe stone vs glass

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Default Need a new pipe stone vs glass

Well i dont really but i do, i've got a silver palm, hardly use it any more as it's got a bit of a metal taste to it. Was going to go for wood, but then thought about cleaning it and the wood taste. So i want something thats just going to give the pure green taste, thats another point it's for green not hash.

So i'm stuck between glass and stone, i've heard that stone will keep it cooler, i've never tried either so hoping you guys could fill me in a bit. Oh and don't want to be spending over £20.00 cause i'm a tight fisted
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (12-06-13), GEORGE (27-12-20)

Thanks

Don't know about cost but glass gives a much more pure taste because it can be cleaned so much easier than stone. I use Isopropol Alcohol 91% or greater and if needed I add salt.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazefor20 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20), jumpon (11-06-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazefor20 View Post
    Don't know about cost but glass gives a much more pure taste because it can be cleaned so much easier than stone. I use Isopropol Alcohol 91% or greater and if needed I add salt.
    Cool so you would suggest a spoon then? I often thought they looked more for women.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (12-06-13), GEORGE (27-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Cool so you would suggest a spoon then? I often thought they looked more for women.
    Spoons are normally pritty sturdy little things if your looking to carry it around. Shire pipes are nice for cooling but more delicate than a spoon.
    Stone pipes I tend to fine (imo) develops a taste after a while. A thicker heavy spoon should stay as cool as a stone one would anyway

Glass defo allows for full flavor
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (12-06-13), GEORGE (27-12-20), jumpon (12-06-13)

Thanks

So apart from the artist arent the spoons all the same or do some use better glass and more rods for the colour?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20)

Thanks

Spoons are as different as the artist who makes um. The thicker normally the stronger ( I have made spoons that have bounced after being thrown out of a moving cars)

Beware if it seams too cheap as in a few £'s its probably Indian or Chinese (serious slave labor glass) n cheap quality glass to boot often times not kilned. Which mean it will most likely crack on you at some point for no apparent reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20), jumpon (12-06-13)

jimmi420 Guest

I use a small glass pipe about a 5ver, looks like a small dildo lol, but a great mash up pipe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    I use a small glass pipe about a 5ver, looks like a small dildo lol, but a great mash up pipe.
    Cool jimmi, think it's guna have to be glass then!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20)

GnattyDread Guest

Glass has no taste and is easiest to clean. 'Everybody does it' site has hundreds of them in every colour you can imagine. I've went through a few in my time they're pretty sturdy. I'd stay away from the roor steamroller pipes as they're weak as shit and will brake after 1 drop.

Lets us know what ya went for bud.

Sent from the land of no mites.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GnattyDread For This Useful Post:

jumpon (12-06-13)

Thanks

Will do, been on there before thats where i got my bong after scouting for ages as you do!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast