Thread: Fail

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,213 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Fail

Ok so I think I fucked up my LST big time.. these are a little over 3 weeks in veg.. They are really close to the soil and all over one side of the pot..

Should I start over?!

Left to right : Vanilla Kush, Ayahuasca Purple and Amnesia XXL auto on the right.

The amnesia is probably okay but the other two being pretty much indica are already short strains.. wtf did I do

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    My gsc were just like that at 3 weeks. Have a look at my pics in nubie corner, they don't look like that now bit of a pain in the arse getting underneath them.
    Just checked out your diary, awesome! I’ll wait a bit and see how they do , I just think I fucked up the bending to one side too much !"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), IceCalibur (24-11-19)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Cannabis View Post
    Ok so I think I fucked up my LST big time.. these are a little over 3 weeks in veg.. They are really close to the soil and all over one side of the pot..

Should I start over?!

Left to right : Vanilla Kush, Ayahuasca Purple and Amnesia XXL auto on the right.

The amnesia is probably okay but the other two being pretty much indica are already short strains.. wtf did I do

[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191124/a153fee9f3b6eac60fd578dff51c3854.jpg
    Looks ok to me, I mean when they are that short, there really isn't much else you can do...give them a day and see how they adjust, you can alays give them a little slack after this time if they are still sitting on the soil

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), Kurdt (24-11-19), Vikingo (24-11-19)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,269 Times

My gsc were just like that at 3 weeks. Have a look at my pics in nubie corner, they don't look like that now bit of a pain in the arse getting underneath them.
    So much to learn, so little time to learn it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), Vikingo (24-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Looks ok to me, I mean when they are that short, there really isn't much else you can do...give them a day and see how they adjust, you can alays give them a little slack after this time if they are still sitting on the soil

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), Le chef (24-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Just checked out your diary, awesome! I’ll wait a bit and see how they do , I just think I fucked up the bending to one side too much !

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone know how I can change my username?!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikingo For This Useful Post:

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Cannabis View Post
    Anyone know how I can change my username?!
    Yes, you can private message one of the admins and request a name change, or make a post here requesting one - The name change thread - Linky

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-19), Le chef (24-11-19), Vikingo (26-11-19)