Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SCROG tips please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Id keep the hps in bud
    Cheers Gardro ye think I’m going to keep it in but put it in the middle next time and an LED at either end. Been looking at the HLG 550 V2 seems a nice bit of kit for shore or the HLG600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times
    Provided Answers: 52

Quote Originally Posted by GanJ mad View Post
    Cheers Gardro ye think I’m going to keep it in but put it in the middle next time and an LED at either end. Been looking at the HLG 550 V2 seems a nice bit of kit for shore or the HLG600

Real quantum boards top quality but those big ones you have mentioned are too big to go either side of your hps. They have small kits too

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GanJ mad (17-12-19), GEORGE (17-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Real quantum boards top quality but those big ones you have mentioned are too big to go either side of your hps. They have small kits too
    Iv has them the other way buddy they go just need to watch my head lmao, also it just depends if I can get the spread I need also by have HPS centre and LEDs laying length ways back to front of tent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-12-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3