Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: First time grower that does not have a clue

Thanks

Default Answered: First time grower that does not have a clue

Aryt i am think about growing my own weed because the stuff i get in my hometown in too dear and poor quality but i stay with my parents and they dont even smoke fags so its going to be tricky but i think i can pull it off with some tips if anyone out there can help me.? i can get my hands on a 400w hps light balast teh reflector soil seeds and everthing eles i need but dont really know what to do from there to be honest.?

2. "Just tell em you wanna grow some weed. If they say no, and you really want to, then it's time to cut the chord and get your own place. They'll respect the fact you asked them, shows maturity fella, even if they kick off about it "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times
    Provided Answers: 15

I think it's a bit selfish growing in somebody elses house without their perimission even if it is your parents. Have you thought about what will happen if ya get busted?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times
    Provided Answers: 49

Maybe a outdoor grow somewhere would be better suited to your needs

Thanks

lol yea in a way it is but there not excatly going to say yea on go grow a couple plants lol. i have a few mates that say i can do it in there house but they would be choping bits off it before its ready and shit and thats how you end up with nothing

Thanks

i was going to do it in my back gaden but i stay in scotland i think it would be far too cold

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Please either discuss it with the home owner (your parents) or grow somewhere else.
    They are hardly lokely to be impressed if the old bill come knocking the front door down on morning either!

TC-UP

Thanks

i highly doubt the police are gunna come knocking for a first time grow of 2 plants in my bedroom cupboard. people get away with it on a bigger scale all the time

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

If it is so low key and that then discuss with your parents!

TC-UP

Thanks

my mum is a nurse that doesnt smoke fags and doesnt relly agree with me smoking them she knows i smoke weed but growing it is a diffrent story lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times
    Provided Answers: 15

Quote Originally Posted by kriswatson92 View Post
    i highly doubt the police are gunna come knocking for a first time grow of 2 plants in my bedroom cupboard. people get away with it on a bigger scale all the time
    lol the police don't work that way m8, they treat every bust the same. You might be lucky and get a knock but if there's the slightest hint of risk your door will come down. There may only be two little plants but someone could be guarding them with a sawn off shot gun, that's the way the police think

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast