Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

That's gotta be worth a whoop whoop, well in Rex 4 plant grow it is then.

Just keep an eye on the Rh now and all will be golden. They should be ready for another feed tomorrow see how the coco is later on today

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (28-05-17), GanjasaurusREX (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    That's gotta be worth a whoop whoop, well in Rex 4 plant grow it is then.

Just keep an eye on the Rh now and all will be golden. They should be ready for another feed tomorrow see how the coco is later on today
    Thanks mate! Don't want to count my chickens before they are hatched however but will still care for her a little more 🤓

Humidity is pretty good tbh took a pic of hygro as this is lights off atm and pretty pleased.

Think your right with feed tomorrow, coco starting to dry out a little in places so after another cycle of light I recon it's should be good to go, will check with you firstly though as u are boss man 😁😇

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), ERBURT (28-05-17), joker_the_smoker (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Checking in on the girls as I do lol, noticed two of them leaning quite a bit... not sure why tbh might be the tower fan too strong, so I've switched it off for the time being as temps are stable.

Used some of the wee twisty ties we all get with our packaging to straighten them up, think I will add some more coco to the pots to further help, if you think that's alright?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), ERBURT (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Good preventive measure taken there rex cracking job mate

It is probably your fan blowing them over. When there young and slightly stretchy it happens, especially as the coco begins to dry out. Once watered the weight of the wet coco usally holds them firm in place..

Yep crack on and top the pots up with more coco get as much in there as you can and take it upto the top. You could always form a slight mound around the stem with it also to hold them in place.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Default Rex's Grow V2.0 double glock with Blue

Jobs a goodin captain 😎

Took a pic of coco before I filled to show you how dry it is, defe feed tomorrow possibly even tonight but I'll let you have a look first.

Topped 3with coco, left the straggler as she still straggling 🐵

I've noticed quite a curl on one of the leaves so I have switched the fan off incase that's my error.

RH down to 50% as lights are now on so switched the second humidifier on to low setting to try raise this closer to 60%

Hope everyone is well 😎

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (28-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Thanks

Jobs a goodun

Dont worry about the dodgy one Itl sort itself shortly, I've had a few mingers in my time (plants that is lol) they usally straighten up after a week or so.

Give them a water if you can matey, looking rather dry under the fresh coco. Same as before Ec 0.3 Ph 5.8 made up of rhizo 2ml per L and base nutrients A and B

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jobs a goodun

Dont worry about the dodgy one Itl sort itself shortly, I've had a few mingers in my time (plants that is lol) they usally straighten up after a week or so.

Give them a water if you can matey, looking rather dry under the fresh coco. Same as before Ec 0.3 Ph 5.8 made up of rhizo 2ml per L and base nutrients A and B
    Yeah I thought that mate I'll go sort it just now, can I use some of the feed from the other day? Still have some left... will give it a good shake before use of course

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Yeah I thought that mate I'll go sort it just now, can I use some of the feed from the other day? Still have some left... will give it a good shake before use of course

I wouldnt use any feed that's been stood for longer than 24 hours as Itl go stale.. The only way to reuse old feed is to keep oxygenated with a bubbler, that keeps it nice and fresh..

Something else to bare in mind if using feed from the day before is ph rises as its stood so always recheck and adjust to suit

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wouldnt use any feed that's been stood for longer than 24 hours as Itl go stale.. The only way to reuse old feed is to keep oxygenated with a bubbler, that keeps it nice and fresh..

Something else to bare in mind if using feed from the day before is ph rises as its stood so always recheck and adjust to suit
    No worries mate never used the old feed, just poured it away. Will keep that ph info in mind wouldn't have known that tbh 🤓

Just fed the girls there, really hoping this helps out my straggler as she looks to be struggling. Pretty shrivelled up so I helped her get the shell off so she can spend her energy growing 🙈 will check later tonight and again in the morning.

2ml/L Of Rhizo. (4L into 2L bottle)
    1ml of Canna A. (Into 2L bottle)
    1ml of Canna B. (Into 2L bottle)

EC reads 0.3
    Ph read 5.7. (I'll get 5.8 eventually 😂&#128514

Temps 24-28
    RH 52%.

Second humidifier hasn't made much diff so will crank it up a setting.

Thanks all who check in 😎

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sometimes they need a little encouragement by removing the shell, so good job on that rex.

At the moment there at there most vulnerable stage so it doesn't take much to cause stress. Once there's enough roots down into the coco Itl start lapping up the rhizo. Your rhizo contains B1 and B2 vitamins which help a plant to recover from stress so I'm sure Itl come good shortly.

It could be slightly sensitive to the Rh, how's your temps with the bottles on? Could be worth dropping the bottle back over it for a couple of days.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (30-05-17), Kobayashi (28-05-17)

Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast