Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Leafys 2011 greenhouse grow 2011

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Yep i bought 4 female seeds lol. I ended up with one female!!! she has gone back into veg now so i an grow her and get cutts off her Fuck knows if the other 3 were hermies or males but they looked like full blown males to me tbh. Dont beleive everything all these new ish seed comapnys say lol. peace leafy

Thanks

Hello here,

It's my first post, and just want to confirm, you can grow purple maroc indoors, I was adviced to and i tried it, no regrets, i just chopped them today after 55 days flowering in soil, and they were more than ready.
    They also aren't growing too high, I did Pineapple Chunk in the same time and they went almost 2 times higher as the PM.
    By the way, I bought 10 feminized seeds, and they all went 100% females.

If you want some pics, i can show you.

Greets
    ketama-ster

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketamaster For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (22-02-11), leafy (21-02-11)

Thanks

Well mayb i had a bad batch lol, i got one female out of 4!! But its all good, least i kno i have a mother to get cutts from for spring And yea feel free to post up a pic or ur purple marocs leafy

Thanks

This one is one of the purple maroc from Female Seeds, after 55 days flowering, i was surprised how fast they were at this stage, they were even beginning to flower durring 16/8 vegging.

Here the last pics before i chopped them fl. day 55:

Last edited by ketamaster; 21-02-11 at 11:01 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ketamaster For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (22-02-11), cannamancan (24-02-11), leafy (25-02-11), white widow (18-03-11)

Thanks

Thanks for the Pers. Message Cannaman, but as i wanted to answer you it says "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater", so as written, as i have startet cuts from this mother below, i'll try out Purple Maroc in Hydro this time and see how the plant feels in. Female Seeds indicates they fit better in greenhouses or outdoors, but as it seems mine work pretty well indoors/soil/600W HPS, so from now on i check if they are still reliable in my new waterpack kit i'm starting this week, and of course i'll do a thread about.

But to complete this post, i'll do some smoke report here in Leafy's thread as well...as soon as the first PM chops are dry
    Last edited by ketamaster; 21-02-11 at 12:08 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ketamaster For This Useful Post:

leafy (25-02-11)

Icon Guest

Subbed, looking forward to getting me hiking boots and camp site chair ready

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

leafy (13-04-11)

Thanks

hello leafy, missed this post, been waiting to see if you got up and running after your polish incident, Got purple maroc, passion #1 and masterkush for this year. Have subscribed as i want to see how your maroc grow goes.

Best of luck LOWFER
    Swiss Cheese, first out door grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...grow-with-pics
    first indoor grow, Pakistan Valley SCROG https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...oor-grow-SCROG

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lowfer For This Useful Post:

leafy (25-02-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi leafy well i am gutted for you at your findings but shit happens i guess as i said earlier in the thread i have had 100% germ rate and no hermies in sight.i am now thinking twice about purchasing these i will get in touch with the seedbank see what they have to say on the matter could you and ketamaster see what date is on the seed pkt if you still have it as this will let me know what batch these came from mine has 0310 which is obviously march 2010.all the best ps ketamaster thank's for the input it is appreciated

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

leafy (25-02-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bud_alzir View Post
    hi leafy well i am gutted for you at your findings but shit happens i guess as i said earlier in the thread i have had 100% germ rate and no hermies in sight.i am now thinking twice about purchasing these i will get in touch with the seedbank see what they have to say on the matter could you and ketamaster see what date is on the seed pkt if you still have it as this will let me know what batch these came from mine has 0310 which is obviously march 2010.all the best ps ketamaster thank's for the input it is appreciated
    Yes, i'll have a look at mine and tell you here.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketamaster For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (25-02-11), leafy (25-02-11)

Thanks

Hey thanks everyone, that picture looks nice ket, since time was starting to crack on i decided to take 4 cuttings from the maroc i had and they are currently in my prop to root, the left over tip of the plant was thrown. There was no point in running a light for one purple maroc im sorry to say guys, it wasnt a option. Soooo i have 4 cutts rooting, i also dont have packet of seeds so cant check bud

I couldnt see any sign of a female on 3 of the 4 plants i sexed, i normally have really good rates and never get hermies so not sure id guess they were regular seeds. I kno the cuttings i have are female thats all i know lol. I thought it might have been indoor conditons that made other 3 hermie but id guess not seeing that picture of a indoor purple maroc.

Im gonna start to be about a lot more in here soon, im just in process of tidying my greenhouse up, i need to refit a couple of panes of plastic, but i will do very soon. Next update ill show my 4 purple maroc cutts, and i have also got a couple of other outdoor strains to try again, thanks to marajuana matt i think i may even have some biddy early x chronic wich i THINK is named super grapefruit or somat, i kno the biddy early i done in 2009 was fukin awesome lol.

I may even have to buy another greenhouse at this rate I kno longer grow indoors so i might just do that, my last plant indoors was dekays black lemon wich was finished proply in 7 weeks!!! i mean finished proper i honestly thought it was done in 6 and half weeks but it felt wrong so i left it seven haha.

Will be updating in a week or so with pictures of my main greenhouse plot (for the one big purple maroc girl) and also with a picture of a another sheltered :P outdoor spot. Hmm it could be a potentiall spot for somat of matts

Peace people leafy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-02-11)

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast