Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SEEDSMAN PHOTO CUP - 40.000€ - 1st 7.500€

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Good luck to all that entered
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-05-19), Cleargreen (21-05-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), J Trich (24-05-19), riot (08-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Hey fam, coming the Spring Winners!! :woohoo:

JUDGES CHOICE SPRING CUP
    19th March 2019 — 20th May 2019

Our first ever Seedsman photo cup started on 20/03/2019 and ended 20/05/2019. We had over 8116 entries and 200 votes by judges.

??????????????????????
    ??JUDGES COMMENTS ??
    ??????????????????????
    "The farmer in the image personifies so many growers at the end of a hard day. But thithe farms Jamaican farmer is exhausted from the back-breaking work. His clothes show a week´s worth of wear toiling in the garden. The forlorn look of tomorrow bringing another day of the same. Lighting is outstanding, depth of field is perfect to bring ganga plant into focus. Love the emotion!"" Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge
    ??????????????????????
    "This is a beautiful photo. It makes me want to know more about the subject, his background, story, and (of course) what strain he’s growing. Also love the use of flash." Bess Byers, Photo Cup Judge
    ??????????????????????
    "I like the Jamaican grower's portrait. He has obviously been working hard on his crop and this image should reminds us that our cannabis is often grown by poor hard-working people struggling ethically against the system to bring us their best. They are the ones who have led the way." Paul Stanford, Photo Cup Judge
    ??????????????????????
    "I really enjoy the human element featured in this image and the model conveys a feeling of pride and accomplishment while watching over his crop. Also, the emotion created by the lighting is very intriguing" Curtis Taylor, Photo Cup Judge
    ??????????????????????
    "This portrait instantly stood out to me; the tone of the image catches your eye instantly and seems to gives you a glimpse into the life of a real farmer. The lighting is beautiful and complements the emotional language of the subject." Allie Cassidy, Photo Cup Judge

??????????????????????
    ??JUDGES COMMENTS ??
    ??????????????????????
    "Beautiful all-round photo. Incredible subject matter, lighting is spot on, fully focused image, and the perfect reflection is the icing on the cake."Curtis Taylor, Photo Cup Judge.
    ????????????????????
    "This seedling is beautiful! Every detail is in place. Focus is crystal clear. Setting the sprouted seed on a dark mirror gives it more depth and intrigue. I especially like the delicate membrane that surrounds the rootlet as it emerges from the outer shell. Beautiful!" Jorge Cervantes.
    ????????????????????
    "Maybe I’m just really high, but this photo makes me think of someone sticking out their tongue." Bess Byers, Photo Cup Judge.
    ????????????????????
    "Everything is sharp, great colours on this seed! It’s a great idea for an image. seeds look awesome up close...not everyone gets to see that!" Sean Moore, Photo Cup Judge.

??????????????????????
    ??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    ??????????????????????
    "Nice double shot layout. The trichrome macro image is very sharp and well defined. The flower shot is a lovely phat developed bud. The double layout stands out and wins the show, IMHO." Paul Stanford, Photo Cup Judge.
    ????????????????????
    "This image was one of my favorites. The photo is well-framed and joining the two, a close up and a portrait of a branch of flowers is technically demanding. I love the crystal-clear focus of the individual resin glands. The image captures the translucent qualities too! The photographer is a master with lighting. Jorge Cervantes.
    ????????????????????
    "This is a great image with a great deal of technical achievement. In my opinion, the composition could have been improved slightly in order to give each subject a little more room to breathe and the depth of field on the close up trichome shot could be increased slightly." Devin Stein, Photo Cup Judge.
    ????????????????????
    "The technical skill on this shot is what got my vote. Macro trichome landscapes never get old and this one is executed flawlessy. The contrast of seeing a portrait of the flower from afar side-by-side with it's microscopic trichomes is a beautiful combination." Allie Cassidy, Photo Cup Judge.

CONTINUE IN NEXT POST...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (27-05-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), M_C (02-08-19)

Thanks

"JUDGES CHOICE" SPRING CUP

Going with the five 3rd prizes.

????????????????????????????????????????????
    ??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    "This photo is really well shot. There's a lovely warm glow, nice depth-of-field, good composition, and sharp. Bravo" Monica Lo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Simple, clear and looking for the light. This delicate little seeding is beautiful." Jorge Cerantes.
    "Such an elegant image! The blur is perfect, and so is the shallow depth of field on the single sprout! I kept coming back to this image so I had to include it in my list." Sean Moore, Photo Cup Judge.

??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    "Overall a gorgeous photo. Lovely color and smooth even lighting with a clear focal point front and center." Morgan English, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Lots of beautiful color in this image shot from above." Jorge Cervantes.

??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    "The colors of this photo really stand out with the bright yellow wax contrasting perfectly over the purple surface." Morgan English, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Great lighting on this extended dab! I love the way the photo gives a sense of motion. The reddish background lends to simplicity and focuses on the concentrate. Well done! Jorge Cervantes.
    "The lighting of the subject is so beautiful in this image and allows you to really appreciate the texture of the oil. The seemless, vibrant cool-colored background is a perfect contrasting complement to the warm-colored oil." Allie Cassidy, Photo Cup Judge.
    "I love the pink tones here and how the light shines through the perfectly focused golden extract." Bess Byers, Photo Cup Judge

??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    "The creativity, lighting, composition and vibrancy of this image jumps out at you right away. The fact that it was taken on an iphone is even more incredible and makes me love the image that much more." Allie Cassidy.
    "The carefree simplicity is very attractive. Difficult to focus on leaves up in the air." Jorge Cervantes.

??JUDGES COMMENTS??
    "I like the geometry and balance in this photo. The four leaves with the four water droplets, combined with the geometry of the clone pucks, makes me want to keep staring." Bess Byers.
    "This unique photo caught some sort of substance in water drops that are hanging from foliage. The novelty makes it interesting. Image is in clear focus and lighting is good." Jorge Cervantes.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-05-19), Cleargreen (27-05-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), M_C (02-08-19)

Thanks

TWO DAYS LEFT!! ENTER THE SUMMER CUP.. ENDS 20 JULY..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (21-07-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (31-07-19), M_C (02-08-19)

Thanks

SUMMER CUP WINNERS.

1st Place "Judges Choice"
    BBQ GORILLA By GREENGENES

2nd Place - Seat 1 "Judges Choice"
    DNA Genetics 24K Gold leaf!By MARYJANESHOTS

2nd Place - Seat 2 "Judges Choice".
    Crítical Jack. By MICHAEL-LEE-MITCHELL.

3rd Place - Seat 1 "Judges Choice".
    PLATINUM COOKIES By Pheno.focus

3rd Place - Seat 2 "Judges Choice".
    SUPER SKUNK By GLENN APPLETON

CONTINUE IN THE NEXT POST...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-07-19), Cleargreen (31-07-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (31-07-19), M_C (02-08-19)

Thanks

3rd Place - Seat 3 "Judges Choice".
    BLUE BALLS BY CHRIS SZYMANSKI

3rd Place - Seat 4 "Judges Choice".
    Otherworldly BY Theindiqueen

3rd Place - Seat 4 "Judges Choice".
    JACK HERER By STEV

Full info: https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-photo-cup-winners

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (31-07-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (31-07-19)

Thanks

If "Judges Choice" seem hard to win? try for "Peoples Choice".. Currently the number of likes needed (from friends / fam supporting you) is not too high. :biggrin:

Summer Cup "Peoples Choice" winners got 2.501 votes

1ST PLACE
    CANDIDA 1 By ASH
    212 votes

2nd PLACE Seat 1 "Peoples Choice"
    PURPLE KUSH + COOKIES SHATTER By evenstone
    176 votes.

2nd PLACE - Seat 2 "Peoples Choice"
    CRITICAL POLIPLOID By aftermath
    83 votes.

CONTINUE....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks

2ND PRIZE - Seat 3 "Peoples Choice"
    ASSORTED AUTOS By ADRIAN IZQUIERDO
    53 votes

2ND PRIZE Seat 4 "Peoples Choice"
    CHEESE XXL By ERICK CASTILLEJO
    52 votes

2ND PRIZE Seat 5 "Peoples Choice"
    ZOMBIE KUSH By PRIZE ANT JARRELL
    35 votes.

Full info winners https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-photo-cup-winners

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-08-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19), IceCalibur (02-08-19), M_C (02-08-19)

17. Default

I don't mean any disrespect to ANYONE but how the hell did that picture with the purple lights on win second place (CHEESE XXL)...we frown at that around here lol, can't even call it artistic..I could choose 10 pictures posted today alone from our very own members here that would be better than that, you guys should send in your pics for this comp Talkers..you'd nail this comp!

Oh well, maybe it's just me

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-08-19), Easy-T (02-08-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Uploading as wel speak

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19), IceCalibur (02-08-19), J Trich (03-09-19)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast