Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MY weed is shit

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Any pics/diary?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), GEORGE (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (14-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,048 Times

Not much info really for folks. What light etc. ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uv123_4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ILWD View Post
    So the first plant was shit I did not get high of it at all I tried to make tincture and still it was shit*( . The second I did chop it a week ago it had about 80% brown hairs on it (((( and now its been drying for about 4 days tried to smoke it but it feels like shit ( I dont feel THC what so ever ((((( )

SO now All i got is 3 girls growing and if they are going to turn trash ill be extremely disappointment and wont try it anymore coz it was a while
    Any advise ?? I did cut all of em with at least 80 % brown hair . Also got an jeweler loop and I was checking em before to take them down * it looked 70% milky wtf am I doing wrong????

its the second shit I got, both different seeds both useless got about an ounce of low grade weed and cant even get high on it smoked yesterday a shit ton of it (

If i wont be able to get high on my 3 girls left to grrow my hobby will die ( spent to much money and till now did not get shit help pls

why my weeed aint geting me high????
    4 days, isn't enough time to dry for test smoke. Try at 21 days, then cure and dry again, and you will tell A big difference.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (15-07-20)

Thanks

SO the 3 girls I have had a toxicity before thats how they looked before https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...it-ain-t-right

And this is how they look now
    Attachment 385622
    Attachment 385623
    Attachment 385624
    Attachment 385625
    Attachment 385626

Help me get a good smoke pls

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ILWD For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (15-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    4 days, isn't enough time to dry for test smoke. Try at 21 days, then cure and dry again, and you will tell A big difference.
    Yeah but wold I get high from it? coz if its the cure and dry its ok but i have smoked quite a lot yesterday and nothing////

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILWD For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), GEORGE (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (15-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

It's too wet, wet thc doesn't have much effect on A person. Look at it under your loop, and see if there is any thc on it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (15-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

Try not to be disheartened m8 I certainly know how ur feeling, I have had 3 grows like this my first were two northern lights and I was mentored on it by one of the best that’s how I know it’s something I fucked up with I’m 99% sure it was when drying and curing the only part I did myself lol, both plants were airy buds and one tasted ok but didn’t get me high and the other one tasted like shit but could get me a bit high lol, my next two were barneys farm zkittles and white widow, I had problems through it like always and I was more excited about the zkittles but it was actually the white widow that came out good and compared to the zkittlez it was proper shit, tiny proper thin and had deficiencies but that had a nice taste and got me high and once again the other one was airy tasted like shit and didn’t get me high lol, the last one I did was exodus cheese cbd and Blue dream and once again the underdog came out better but there was hardly anything there, the exodus cheese looked and tasted like shit but got me a lil high lol, the only thing I can think for most fuckin up is either the drying and curing or my water ph as I don’t do it but might start on my next one, I feel like giving up myself but u have to push through it and think of the end result which for us is shit for now lol but won’t be in the end, but don’t give up m8, anyways give the peeps all the info m8 and there’s a good chance they can help, I hope you figure it out and have better results in your future grows

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), GEORGE (14-07-20), Mac (14-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Try not to be disheartened m8 I certainly know how ur feeling, I have had 3 grows like this my first were two northern lights and I was mentored on it by one of the best that’s how I know it’s something I fucked up with I’m 99% sure it was when drying and curing the only part I did myself lol, both plants were airy buds and one tasted ok but didn’t get me high and the other one tasted like shit but could get me a bit high lol, my next two were barneys farm zkittles and white widow, I had problems through it like always and I was more excited about the zkittles but it was actually the white widow that came out good and compared to the zkittlez it was proper shit, tiny proper thin and had deficiencies but that had a nice taste and got me high and once again the other one was airy tasted like shit and didn’t get me high lol, the last one I did was exodus cheese cbd and Blue dream and once again the underdog came out better but there was hardly anything there, the exodus cheese looked and tasted like shit but got me a lil high lol, the only thing I can think for most fuckin up is either the drying and curing or my water ph as I don’t do it but might start on my next one, I feel like giving up myself but u have to push through it and think of the end result which for us is shit for now lol but won’t be in the end, but don’t give up m8, anyways give the peeps all the info m8 and there’s a good chance they can help, I hope you figure it out and have better results in your future grows
    M8 ,same shit i got now airy buds but the growing trees seems ok and thick I rly hope they will be ok

its good to know im not alone XD

btw not sure its the ph coz Im checking it

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILWD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    When you think its ready to chop. Wait two weeks. Then add another week for a deep cook and then chop.
    Thats just the best tip for a new grower.

I'll add onto that, that ive never chopped a plant earlier than 73 days from flip to 12\12. i was told very early when i just started growing, to check trichomes not pistils. and so i do for the past 5 years or so... never by pistil color.
    Now I know that some strains won't develop amber trichomes, but they will go 90-99% milky and pistils will always turn from white, to orange, then eventually they will close up back onto the bud. so it's not the orange pistils we're looking for, it's trichomes and overall appearance of flowers.

and i wouldnt even worry about seeds. ive grown very potent weed with barely knowing what i do from bag seeds. my home-grown weed was almsot always better than what i'd buy in the street. 9 out of 10 times, weeds quality will be dependent on grower skills and grow conditions

you came to the right place... I'm a talk member since Nov 2014 so just a lil over 5 years and 99% of what i know bout growing weed was obtained right here on these forums.... read other growers diaries, ask questions, and listen to good advice. you will eventually have knock out weed. always.

atb shreder
    Last edited by Shreder; 14-07-20 at 02:52 PM.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-07-20), existence (14-07-20), GEORGE (14-07-20), Greengrass (15-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (14-07-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I can only see the first link.... and that had loads left to go....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-20), Greengrass (15-07-20), Mac (14-07-20), scorpion (14-07-20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast