Thread: smoke bomb / pesticide

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Default Answered: smoke bomb / pesticide

Do i need to clean the room after its been let off?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. "Make sure theres no other animals can possibly be effected from it mate. Most things like that kill cats and fish better than they kill bugs. Most Synthetic pyrethroids are non-systemic in soil but gotta be careful using them with coco/hydro. Can fuck em right up if you get unlucky. "

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

AND (06-09-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), Greengrass (06-09-19)

Thanks

Ok after much internet searching i got no clear answer. so spoke to grow shop, they say let fans run for 12 hrs after use. i did that but i dont like the idea im walking in residue of smaoke bomb., So i cleaned the floor atleast.

Jeez probably be fucking dead from pesticide poisoning before these plants are grown. Fastbuds = slow buds

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

AND (06-09-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), Patrice (09-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times
    Provided Answers: 29

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Ok after much internet searching i got no clear answer. so spoke to grow shop, they say let fans run for 12 hrs after use. i did that but i dont like the idea im walking in residue of smaoke bomb., So i cleaned the floor atleast.

Jeez probably be fucking dead from pesticide poisoning before these plants are grown. Fastbuds = slow buds
    Have used Permethrin smoke bombs to clear empty properties of bugs and shit, never cleaned up afterwards...supplied information says all clear 3 hours afterwards...which smoke bombs you using ST ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Make sure theres no other animals can possibly be effected from it mate. Most things like that kill cats and fish better than they kill bugs. Most Synthetic pyrethroids are non-systemic in soil but gotta be careful using them with coco/hydro. Can fuck em right up if you get unlucky.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EvilScotsm@n For This Useful Post:

AND (06-09-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19), SmobyToker#1 (08-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvilScotsm@n View Post
    Make sure theres no other animals can possibly be effected from it mate. Most things like that kill cats and fish better than they kill bugs. Most Synthetic pyrethroids are non-systemic in soil but gotta be careful using them with coco/hydro. Can fuck em right up if you get unlucky.
    Ok thanks mate, taken on board. i cleaned it anyway. I will have coco in there eventually when these lazy bastard autos grow roots.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-09-19)