Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Carrier Oils

Thanks

WOW

Lots to learn and take in!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roberts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), lostorstolen (21-10-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Hi all!
    I'm new here .
    I would like to mixture sunflower liquide lecithine with flaxseed oil (before I added CCO) and I have a problem. I couldn't get smoothie liquide. The sunflower lecithine was separate into oil (like tiny grain). Does anybody has the same problem?
    Thanks and regadrs

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I'm new here For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), lostorstolen (21-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm new here View Post
    Hi all!
    I'm new here .
    I would like to mixture sunflower liquide lecithine with flaxseed oil (before I added CCO) and I have a problem. I couldn't get smoothie liquide. The sunflower lecithine was separate into oil (like tiny grain). Does anybody has the same problem?
    Thanks and regadrs
    Gently warm the lecithin then add to the flax and mix for around 10 mins. If you still get separation issues then add a few drops of food grade alcohol and that should sort it fella

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chew4 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), Roberts (07-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Best thing about these wright ups is you can always come back to them when needed , chew your still a legend in my book 😜

Never be to clever and always listen to good advise

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

may be a daft question ,,,,, but i understand that cbd is needed for cancers, CBD oil is legal to buy in the uk, if you get some good quality cbd oil, could this be used as a carrier oil ??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i cant really do the oil thingy it uses up all my valuable smoke ....i can swallow at least 2 grm a day and still smoke a few grms...so for me its not cost effective nor worth it as i smoke loads,for instance if i washed a pound of buds up it would last me ruffly 30 days then my lungs would seize up mun.......where as if im bonging the shit it would last me through harvest to harvest getting fuked every day. ..... no brainer imho once the tolerance has built up its all the same

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    may be a daft question ,,,,, but i understand that cbd is needed for cancers, CBD oil is legal to buy in the uk, if you get some good quality cbd oil, could this be used as a carrier oil ??
    There are CBD oils on the market but they are very expensive and they already have the carrier added. They may help her feel better...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i cant really do the oil thingy it uses up all my valuable smoke ....i can swallow at least 2 grm a day and still smoke a few grms...so for me its not cost effective nor worth it as i smoke loads,for instance if i washed a pound of buds up it would last me ruffly 30 days then my lungs would seize up mun.......where as if im bonging the shit it would last me through harvest to harvest getting fuked every day. ..... no brainer imho once the tolerance has built up its all the same
    If you can ingest at least 2 grams of oil and still need more then there must be something wrong with your method. Thats at least 2/3 of an Oz in a day and 11-Hydroxy-THC is way more psychoactive than THC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Chew, not sure if you still pop your head in but if you do thanks fella for some great threads.

Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (06-10-19), GEORGE (06-10-19), M_C (14-04-18), WhIpLaSh (23-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Great thread,how many mls of coconut oil do ppl put with 1g of oil?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Great thread,how many mls of coconut oil do ppl put with 1g of oil?
    That really depends on your tolerance? If you are new to oil/edibles then I would start at 20:1. Give them at least 1.5 hours to hit fully

It's better to start off low as too much oil can be a very uncomfortable ride
    Last edited by Bomber; 14-04-18 at 05:54 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast