Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everything went gray

Talpa Guest

Personally it sounds like a whitey. As has been said coupled with other factors, easy to happen. We've all had whitey's. I've only passed out the once, but on the very rare occasion it does happen, you tend to notice the signs.

Queesy ness, more queesy ness, cold sweats, dots before eyes sudden burst of energy making you get up (bodies fight or flight thing I believe on the adrenalin front) which ultimately culminates with a collapse on the floor like a rag doll.

Come round and feel fine, quick drink and a spliff to help you on your way. "00" was a good one for doing that too many a friend.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

jobby2812 (19-02-12)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Personally it sounds like a whitey. As has been said coupled with other factors, easy to happen. We've all had whitey's. I've only passed out the once, but on the very rare occasion it does happen, you tend to notice the signs.

Queesy ness, more queesy ness, cold sweats, dots before eyes sudden burst of energy making you get up (bodies fight or flight thing I believe on the adrenalin front) which ultimately culminates with a collapse on the floor like a rag doll.

Come round and feel fine, quick drink and a spliff to help you on your way. "00" was a good one for doing that too many a friend.
    Sounds like a whitey on steroids - never had anything that bad, even remotely that bad and I have had some bad whiteys in me time. The colours and Gray screen don't tally for me as a whitey. arcantos doesn't mention if there was alcohol involved, and seems to indicate that he/she was taking their regular smokes - less likely to be a whitey IF all those that are taken as given are true!

Thanks

sounds to me like you passed out mate...dont know about the colours thing but i know the grey screen...i used to pass out loads growing up, from injuring myself to smoking too much weed round smokers corner at school...

the grey screen is better described as when you got a un-tuned chanel on your TV, you get that ringing noise while looking through this blizzard of black and white particles, its not nice at all...

luckily since iv started chonging away it doesnt happern anymore, last time was when i snapped a couple ligaments in my ankle a few months back...

best advice go to your doctor...or roll a fat un
    Who you trin to get crazy with ese? dont you know Im loco?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Because_i_got_high For This Useful Post:

jobby2812 (19-02-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,245 Times

Yeah agreed sounds like a whitey. I've had a few myself, usually just sick but I have passed out a few times. Even pissed myself once where I passed out. I find the best thing to do in these situations is to try and have a bite to eat when you first feel sick. Also a glass of squash helps me or just plain water. I was finding having a hot drink was the cause for bringing on my whitey. That and an empty stomach.
    'there was a young man named jobby,
    who haboured an illicit hobby,
    with renknowned growing fame,
    he put our plants to shame,
    that bright young man named jobby'

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

lol fecking 2 tokes....lmao......be safe and see the quack mate
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST

Standing in the corner, searching for my rizla
    Thanks

Whitey defo. I had coloured dots etc before. hot shower and asugary cuppa does the trick
    I was here but now I'm gone, I'm round the corner avin a bong

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

could be a brain tuna?

I had one in my hand last week !
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,435 Times

Something like this happened to me twice in my life, once in primary school and once in secondary school. Both times everything actually went black and its as if I was blind. I didn't lose consciousness but for a few minutes I couldn't see a thing. Thankfully both times there were class mates besides me who brought me outside to the fresh air. After sitting down for a few mins with my head between my knees I started to come round. First time it happened I had never even smoked a joint before. Second time I had experimented with hash and some other stuff, but I don't think they were the cause. Luckily its never happened again over the past 15 years or so...and touch wood it'll never happen again. Might be a good idea to get it checked anyway though Arcantos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2