Thread: Germination advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Germination advice

I've never had this problem before basically out of 4 seeds three seeds broke the shell and one didn't. Two of the three that broke the shell kept pushing out like they do and one seemed to have got stuck. So I was gentle took the shell off it then also took another layer off and now it's free. Will this seed be fine or not, that's if anyone will know. I've left it in the paper towel to see if it gets any bigger before dropping it in the coco. So I could be one to two seeds down for this grow depending on how this one in the paper towel gets on. Other than that I have another 4 seeds soaking just Incase

2 x dark devil
    1 x cheese freebie
    1 x GSC freebie

I do have another 4 blow mind seeds some where I've just mis placed them, I'll have a good look for them tonight and if I find them I'll soak them ones so all plants will be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Should be fine, sometimes seedlings get stuck in the membrane, which by the looks of it, you've now removed "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks

it has a tap root so its possible,ive never seen this before but just plant the entire embryo close to the surface of dirt with tap root pointed down and keep it moist without over watering.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannabisphilanthropist For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Stickysticky (21-01-20)

6. Default

Should be fine, sometimes seedlings get stuck in the membrane, which by the looks of it, you've now removed

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Stickysticky (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Thanks guys, so it's the membrane I now know what it is, it's been planted anyway I'll see how it goes I found the other 4 seeds I have.
    I dropped them in the water anyway Incase I need them so all should be good

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), IceCalibur (21-01-20)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Thanks guys, so it's the membrane I now know what it is, it's been planted anyway I'll see how it goes I found the other 4 seeds I have.
    I dropped them in the water anyway Incase I need them so all should be good

Nice one Stickysticky and good luck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Stickysticky (22-01-20)